Global Pandemic – Managing your IP
26 April 2021
We can assure our clients and partners that Zacco will remain in business despite the continued spread of Coronavirus.
Governments are applying different approaches to contain the spread of the virus and therefore minimise casualties and business impact. Zacco continues to adhere to local and national regulations and recommendations set forth to contain the spread of the virus. We are able to do so qua our flexible work environment allowing our staff to maintain business as usual even when working remote.
Innovation: New challenges like the ones posed by the current pandemic call for innovation. Never before has innovation been so important – and never before has it been so important to safeguard your innovation by all means possible. Classical IP protection instruments like patents have never been more important.
Digital trust: We currently see numerous malicious campaigns being launched with the aim of profiting from the global pandemic. Never before has it been so important to safeguard your digital assets by all means possible.
Zacco continues to be fully committed to support our clients as their preferred partner for managing and safeguarding all aspects of their intellectual property; also during the global pandemic.
If you have any questions about managing and safeguarding your intellectual property, then please contact your local office by mail or phone.Back to all news
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP10 July 2023
- IAM Patent 2023 – Zacco ranked as a top IP firm, alongside 27 colleagues30 June 2023
- Zacco wins Nordic Firm of the Year 2023 at the Managing IP Awards!22 June 2023
- Hybrid IP Portfolio Management – webinar recording available19 June 2023
- IP Stars 2023 – Eighteen Zacco practitioners ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP22 May 2023
- Redemption notice Zacco A/S shares28 April 2023
- Zacco shortlisted in 11 categories at the Managing IP EMEA Awards 2023!28 April 2023
- Lone Prehn announced as one of the Top 250 Women in IP – 202327 April 2023
- ZACCO A/S – Notice of extraordinary general meeting19 April 2023