Martin Kraenzmer returns to Zacco
14 August 2017
We are very happy to announce that Martin Kraenzmer today returns to Zacco in Gothenburg. Martin worked at Zacco from 2010 to 2013 and we really look forward to have him back.
Martin has almost 20 years of experience from the patent area. He is a European Patent Attorney and works mainly with prosecution and litigation in the automotive field. He holds a PhD in physics within the field of ventilation.
His work experience comes from both the automotive industry where he has worked for several years for different companies in Germany and Sweden and as a patent attorney in private practice for well over 10 years.
During 2009-2010 he headed a private practice in Munich and he has held managerial positions in both the automotive industry as well as in the private practice. From 2013 he was responsible for Power Train at Volvo Car Corporation.
Furthermore Martin has since January 2004 been part of the examining committee and involved in drafting and marking papers A and B for the European Qualification Examination.Back to all news
- Lone Prehn receives the Client Choice Award 2024 for Trademarks in Denmark30 November 2023
- The Zacco and Patent Nord Innovation Award 2023 goes to Micro Matic15 November 2023
- Four Zacco colleagues ranked as MIP Rising Stars 20235 October 2023
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP10 July 2023
- IAM Patent 2023 – Zacco ranked as a top IP firm, alongside 27 colleagues30 June 2023
- Zacco wins Nordic Firm of the Year 2023 at the Managing IP Awards!22 June 2023
- Hybrid IP Portfolio Management – webinar recording available19 June 2023
- IP Stars 2023 – Eighteen Zacco practitioners ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP22 May 2023
- Redemption notice Zacco A/S shares28 April 2023