Martin Kraenzmer returns to Zacco
14 August 2017
We are very happy to announce that Martin Kraenzmer today returns to Zacco in Gothenburg. Martin worked at Zacco from 2010 to 2013 and we really look forward to have him back.
Martin has almost 20 years of experience from the patent area. He is a European Patent Attorney and works mainly with prosecution and litigation in the automotive field. He holds a PhD in physics within the field of ventilation.
His work experience comes from both the automotive industry where he has worked for several years for different companies in Germany and Sweden and as a patent attorney in private practice for well over 10 years.
During 2009-2010 he headed a private practice in Munich and he has held managerial positions in both the automotive industry as well as in the private practice. From 2013 he was responsible for Power Train at Volvo Car Corporation.
Furthermore Martin has since January 2004 been part of the examining committee and involved in drafting and marking papers A and B for the European Qualification Examination.Back to all news
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022
- Meet Amin and Navid, our newly authorised EPA’s at the Gothenburg office6 October 2022
- Five colleagues announced as MIP Rising Stars 2022!4 October 2022
- Zacco takes home Trademark Prosecution Firm of the Year for Sweden16 September 2022
- Vacation is a time to relax, but don’t let your digital guard down13 July 2022
- UK Government publishes its response to a public consultation on AI and IP5 July 2022
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 20221 July 2022
- 23 practitioners at Zacco ranked in the IAM Patent 1000 for 2022!29 June 2022
- Karin Kärvling Søholt – Director of Strategic Alliances17 June 2022