Michael Munch Østergaard wins Client Choice Award 2017
9 February 2017
This year’s winners of the Clients Choice Award has just been announced and Zacco is honoured to congratulate European Trademark and Design Attorney Michael Munch Østergaard as the winner for Denmark in the category “Intellectual Property – Trademarks”.
The Client Choice Awards “recognise those partners around the world that stand apart for the excellent client service they provide” and is hosted by International Law Office and Lexology published by Globe Business Media in London.
Read more and see all winners here.Back to all news
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022
- Meet Amin and Navid, our newly authorised EPA’s at the Gothenburg office6 October 2022
- Five colleagues announced as MIP Rising Stars 2022!4 October 2022
- Zacco takes home Trademark Prosecution Firm of the Year for Sweden16 September 2022
- Vacation is a time to relax, but don’t let your digital guard down13 July 2022
- UK Government publishes its response to a public consultation on AI and IP5 July 2022
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 20221 July 2022
- 23 practitioners at Zacco ranked in the IAM Patent 1000 for 2022!29 June 2022
- Karin Kärvling Søholt – Director of Strategic Alliances17 June 2022