Michael Munch Østergaard wins Client Choice Award 2017
9 February 2017
This year’s winners of the Clients Choice Award has just been announced and Zacco is honoured to congratulate European Trademark and Design Attorney Michael Munch Østergaard as the winner for Denmark in the category “Intellectual Property – Trademarks”.
The Client Choice Awards “recognise those partners around the world that stand apart for the excellent client service they provide” and is hosted by International Law Office and Lexology published by Globe Business Media in London.
Read more and see all winners here.Back to all news
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP10 July 2023
- IAM Patent 2023 – Zacco ranked as a top IP firm, alongside 27 colleagues30 June 2023
- Zacco wins Nordic Firm of the Year 2023 at the Managing IP Awards!22 June 2023
- Hybrid IP Portfolio Management – webinar recording available19 June 2023
- IP Stars 2023 – Eighteen Zacco practitioners ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP22 May 2023
- Redemption notice Zacco A/S shares28 April 2023
- Zacco shortlisted in 11 categories at the Managing IP EMEA Awards 2023!28 April 2023
- Lone Prehn announced as one of the Top 250 Women in IP – 202327 April 2023
- ZACCO A/S – Notice of extraordinary general meeting19 April 2023