New colleagues joining in June – welcome!
5 June 2018
Since the beginning of June, we have had the pleasure to welcome these new colleagues to Zacco:
- Michael Kudera, who has joined the Zacco office in Munich, Germany, as a Partner and European Patent Attorney. Before joining Zacco, Michael was a partner at a renowned patent law firm for several years. He has obtained a doctorate from Ludwig Maximilian University in Munich for his research in the field of nanotechnology.
- Rajashekaraiah Muniyappa, Administrative Assistant, who has joined the Zacco office in Bangalore, India.
- Dorthe Riemann Hansen, who took up her work as a patent paralegal at the office in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Lene Krogshede, who has joined the Translation team in Copenhagen, Denmark, as a Project Responsible and Translator. Lene is an experienced certified translator in the language combinations English/Danish/English.
- Fredrik Bodin, a new Software Consultant, who has become a new member of the Software team in Malmö, Sweden.
- Jennifer Godorn, who will be strengthening the Trademark team in Gothenburg, Sweden, as an Associate Trademark Attorney. Jennifer has gathered work experience as a Trademark and Domain Name Attorney.
- Simone Bergstrøm, who has joined the Validation team in Copenhagen, Denmark.
And even more new employees will be joining Zacco this month:
- Maria Lennung, who returns to the office in Copenhagen, Denmark, as a Team Manager for the Patent Paralegals.
- Komal Bhat, who will join the Zacco office in Bangalore, India, as a Digital Brand Associate.
- Subhashmita Baro, a new Trainee Patent Attorney taking up her work at Zacco in Bangalore, India.
- Sai Anil Kumar, IT consultant, who also will join Zacco India in Bangalore.
- Karthikk Moorthi, who will join Zacco in Bangalore, India, as a Patent Paralegal.
We wish all a good start and hope you will enjoy working with us for the benefit of Zacco’s great clients!Back to all news
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP10 July 2023
- IAM Patent 2023 – Zacco ranked as a top IP firm, alongside 27 colleagues30 June 2023
- Zacco wins Nordic Firm of the Year 2023 at the Managing IP Awards!22 June 2023
- Hybrid IP Portfolio Management – webinar recording available19 June 2023
- IP Stars 2023 – Eighteen Zacco practitioners ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP22 May 2023
- Redemption notice Zacco A/S shares28 April 2023
- Zacco shortlisted in 11 categories at the Managing IP EMEA Awards 2023!28 April 2023
- Lone Prehn announced as one of the Top 250 Women in IP – 202327 April 2023
- ZACCO A/S – Notice of extraordinary general meeting19 April 2023