New office to be opened in Kolding, Denmark
4 May 2017
It is with great pleasure that we can announce that Zacco is strengthening its local presence in Denmark by opening a new office in Kolding. Zacco has currently 26 offices in Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Germany and the office in Kolding will thus be our 27th.
It is expected that the office will be operational at the end of 2017. Further information and invitations for the opening event will be published in the fall.
If you have any questions about the new office please contact Hans C. Nielsen or Thomas Mølsgaard.Back to all news
- The Zacco and Patent Nord Innovation Award 2023 goes to Micro Matic15 November 2023
- Four Zacco colleagues ranked as MIP Rising Stars 20235 October 2023
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP10 July 2023
- IAM Patent 2023 – Zacco ranked as a top IP firm, alongside 27 colleagues30 June 2023
- Zacco wins Nordic Firm of the Year 2023 at the Managing IP Awards!22 June 2023
- Hybrid IP Portfolio Management – webinar recording available19 June 2023
- IP Stars 2023 – Eighteen Zacco practitioners ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP22 May 2023
- Redemption notice Zacco A/S shares28 April 2023
- Zacco shortlisted in 11 categories at the Managing IP EMEA Awards 2023!28 April 2023