New office to be opened in Kolding, Denmark
4 May 2017
It is with great pleasure that we can announce that Zacco is strengthening its local presence in Denmark by opening a new office in Kolding. Zacco has currently 26 offices in Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Germany and the office in Kolding will thus be our 27th.
It is expected that the office will be operational at the end of 2017. Further information and invitations for the opening event will be published in the fall.
If you have any questions about the new office please contact Hans C. Nielsen or Thomas Mølsgaard.Back to all news
- EU Trademark applications drop to lowest rate since 201922 March 2023
- New Associate Patent Attorney x 2: Welcome, Markus Engstrand and Tobias Viskers6 March 2023
- The Unified Patent Court and Unitary Patent system officially starts 1st June 2023!17 February 2023
- MetaBirkin Result provides early case law in growing area of NFT infringements15 February 2023
- WTR 1000 2023 ranks Zacco and 19 colleagues7 February 2023
- Zacco welcomes two Digital Brand experts to the team: Alexander Karlsson and Renaud Permezel26 January 2023
- Copyright chaos creates Christmas classic22 December 2022
- Season’s Greetings 202216 December 2022
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022