New office to be opened in Kolding, Denmark
4 May 2017
It is with great pleasure that we can announce that Zacco is strengthening its local presence in Denmark by opening a new office in Kolding. Zacco has currently 26 offices in Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Germany and the office in Kolding will thus be our 27th.
It is expected that the office will be operational at the end of 2017. Further information and invitations for the opening event will be published in the fall.
If you have any questions about the new office please contact Hans C. Nielsen or Thomas Mølsgaard.Back to all news
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022
- Meet Amin and Navid, our newly authorised EPA’s at the Gothenburg office6 October 2022
- Five colleagues announced as MIP Rising Stars 2022!4 October 2022
- Zacco takes home Trademark Prosecution Firm of the Year for Sweden16 September 2022
- Vacation is a time to relax, but don’t let your digital guard down13 July 2022
- UK Government publishes its response to a public consultation on AI and IP5 July 2022
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 20221 July 2022
- 23 practitioners at Zacco ranked in the IAM Patent 1000 for 2022!29 June 2022
- Karin Kärvling Søholt – Director of Strategic Alliances17 June 2022