New Regional Director in Zacco
12 September 2018
It is with great pleasure that we can announce Hans C. Nielsen as Zacco’s new Regional Director for Denmark & Sweden South.
Hans C. Nielsen takes over the role as Regional Director from Peggy Bengtsson who after more than five years in the role has chosen to focus on Zacco’s continued strategic development of activities in India with a distinct focus on developing our portfolio outsourcing services even further. Peggy Bengtsson’s new role and responsibility will be as Director Portfolio Outsourcing.
Briefly about Hans C. Nielsen
Hans C. Nielsen has worked in a number of different roles for Zacco. Lately as Regional Co-Director and Patent Director. He started his career in the patent industry in the 1990s and joined Zacco as a junior Patent Attorney in 2007. Nielsen advanced to Team Manager 2011 and Patent Director in 2016.
He has worked proficiently on streamlining the patent organization in the region while facilitating broad collaboration, stability and a quality driven culture. Always with a rigorous attention to details and business opportunities.
Regarding his new role in Zacco, Hans C. Nielsen says:
– Zacco is on an impressive and captivating journey where no stone is left unturned in our strive to act as a change agent for the intellectual property industry. During the last 5 years, Zacco has evolved from a classic and rather ”old school” narrow perspective intellectual property consultancy to a modern wide perspective and best-in-class intellectual property consultancy. Who wouldn´t love to be part of this journey?
I am confident that my colleagues and I as a team shall be able to continue this remarkable journey.
Zacco is Scandinavia’s largest intellectual property consultancy and the Zacco group has almost 500 employees of which about 200 are based in, or refer to, region Denmark and Sweden South. These regions accommodate all business lines in Zacco, from patents and trademarks to legal and digital service offerings.Back to all news
- Lone Prehn receives the Client Choice Award 2024 for Trademarks in Denmark30 November 2023
- The Zacco and Patent Nord Innovation Award 2023 goes to Micro Matic15 November 2023
- Four Zacco colleagues ranked as MIP Rising Stars 20235 October 2023
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP10 July 2023
- IAM Patent 2023 – Zacco ranked as a top IP firm, alongside 27 colleagues30 June 2023
- Zacco wins Nordic Firm of the Year 2023 at the Managing IP Awards!22 June 2023
- Hybrid IP Portfolio Management – webinar recording available19 June 2023
- IP Stars 2023 – Eighteen Zacco practitioners ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP22 May 2023
- Redemption notice Zacco A/S shares28 April 2023