New Zacco colleagues have joined during summer – welcome!
20 August 2018
During the summer months July and August, we have had the pleasure to welcome these new colleagues to Zacco:
- Swetha Thokottu, who started working at the Bangalore office (India) as an Accountant.
- Deepashree Melugiri, also a new colleague at the Indian office in Bangalore, who joined Zacco as a Trainee Patent Attorney.
- Beatrice Landberg, Patent Assistant, who took up her work at the office in Skellefteå, Sweden.
- Niclas Jonsson, working at the Oslo office as a Regional Manager Digital Brands in Norway.
- Johanna Rodriguez, QA manager who has joined the Software team in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Martin Knight, also a new Cyber Security Consultant who joined Zacco in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Per Erlandsson, who joined the office in Linköping, Sweden, as a Trainee Patent Attorney.
- Tomas Dahlin and Dimitrios Tsaknakis, two new Cyber Security Consultants working out of the Swedish offices in Malmö resp. Gothenburg.
- Nimrod Irmiyahou, who has joined Zacco in Malmö, Sweden, as a Senior Software Consultant.
- Sara Fhölenhag and Niclas Sandström, both starting as Associate Attorneys at the Stockholm office (Sweden).
- Nupur Akotkar, a new Junior Patent Specialist working out of the Indian office in Bangalore.
We wish all a good start and hope you will enjoy working with us for the benefit of Zacco’s great clients!Back to all news
- Zacco takes home Trademark Prosecution Firm of the Year for Sweden16 September 2022
- Vacation is a time to relax, but don’t let your digital guard down13 July 2022
- UK Government publishes its response to a public consultation on AI and IP5 July 2022
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 20221 July 2022
- 23 practitioners at Zacco ranked in the IAM Patent 1000 for 2022!29 June 2022
- Karin Kärvling Søholt – Director of Strategic Alliances17 June 2022
- Financial Times: Zacco recognised as one of Europe’s Leading Patent Law Firms 202217 June 2022
- Zacco awarded Scandinavian Firm of the Year 2022 for Patents by Managing IP16 June 2022
- Camilla Rendal Nielsen ranked as one of the Top 250 Women in IP30 May 2022
- 15 Zacco Attorneys ranked as IP Stars for 20223 May 2022