New Zacco colleagues – welcome!
16 April 2018
We would like to welcome all new colleagues who have joined Zacco in April 2018. See who they are.
Since the beginning of April we have had the pleasure to welcome these new colleagues to Zacco:
- Rikke Severinsen, an experienced Patent Paralegal who started working at Zacco in Aarhus, Denmark.
- Pernilla Haglund, who has joined Zacco in Copenhagen, Denmark, as a Trademark Attorney.
Pernilla comes most recently from Nordea and has been working as a regulatory expert with focus on GDPR/personal data.
- Magnus Gyllenhammar, who works as a Patent Attorney at Zacco’s office in Stockholm, Sweden.
Magnus will focus on patents related to the fields of telecom, software, physics and electronics.
- Nicklas Ökvist, Software Consultant, who has joined Zacco’s Software team in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Linus Probert, who has joined the Zacco office in Malmoe, Sweden, as a Software Consultant.
Linus is experienced in full-stack development, database optimization as well as in system administration of servers and related software.
- Vidya Anand Havannar, who has joined Zacco in Bangalore, India, as a Patent Specialist with several years of work experience in the field.
- Meiyazhagan Thirumalai, a new Trainee Patent Attorney, who also started to work at Zacco’s Indian office in Bangalore.
We wish you all a good start and hope you will enjoy working with us for the benefit of Zacco’s great clients!Back to all news
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022
- Meet Amin and Navid, our newly authorised EPA’s at the Gothenburg office6 October 2022
- Five colleagues announced as MIP Rising Stars 2022!4 October 2022
- Zacco takes home Trademark Prosecution Firm of the Year for Sweden16 September 2022
- Vacation is a time to relax, but don’t let your digital guard down13 July 2022
- UK Government publishes its response to a public consultation on AI and IP5 July 2022
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 20221 July 2022
- 23 practitioners at Zacco ranked in the IAM Patent 1000 for 2022!29 June 2022
- Karin Kärvling Søholt – Director of Strategic Alliances17 June 2022