Patent Nord Innovation Award given to PanPac Engineering
21 April 2022
PanPac Engineering a/s in Pandrup has been awarded this year’s Innovation Award from Patent Nord Powered by Zacco on Wednesday 20th April 2022.
The Innovation Award is an annual award ceremony to a customer at Patent Nord Powered by Zacco, who has had a special focus on innovation and product protection. This year is the 11th year that the Patent Nord Innovation Award has been given out.
PanPac Engineering receives this year’s innovation award based on an overall assessment of the company’s focus on innovation and product development. In addition, PanPac has developed a smart robot-controlled filling system for ‘bigbag’ filling systems, and this is highlighted as a product which involves a lot of new thinking.
PanPac Engineering a/s is a supplier of products within ‘palletising’, including fully automated systems, and examples of PanPac products and services include robotic palletising, bag filling and foil wrappers. PanPac has also had significant export success with its products in a range of countries, both within and beyond the EU.
This success is based on many years of work and knowledge, as PanPac has worked with palletizing systems for over 20 years. Due to this, among other things, PanPac is one of the leading companies in Europe within palletising of sacks.
The award ceremony took place on Wednesday 20th April 2022 at 12.00 at PanPac Engineering a / s, Industrivej 18, 9490 Pandrup.
About the Innovation Award:
The Innovation Award was established by Patent Nord in 2011, and is awarded once a year to a company or person who has, to a remarkable extent, developed new innovative products and effectively patented them for the benefit of Danish society.
Every year, the Innovation Prize consists of a sculpture or a work of art by a Danish artist, and this work of art is presented to the prize winner at an award ceremony. Read more about the innovation award here.Back to all news
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP10 July 2023
- IAM Patent 2023 – Zacco ranked as a top IP firm, alongside 27 colleagues30 June 2023
- Zacco wins Nordic Firm of the Year 2023 at the Managing IP Awards!22 June 2023
- Hybrid IP Portfolio Management – webinar recording available19 June 2023
- IP Stars 2023 – Eighteen Zacco practitioners ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP22 May 2023
- Redemption notice Zacco A/S shares28 April 2023
- Zacco shortlisted in 11 categories at the Managing IP EMEA Awards 2023!28 April 2023
- Lone Prehn announced as one of the Top 250 Women in IP – 202327 April 2023
- ZACCO A/S – Notice of extraordinary general meeting19 April 2023