Patrick Thorén appointed new Vice President and Director Digital Business
27 September 2018
It is a great pleasure to announce that Patrick Thorén has been appointed Vice President and Director Digital Business in Zacco. In his new role, Patrick will focus even more on accelerating growth and profitability of Zacco´s Digital Business (Software, Cyber Security and Digital Brand) as well as its integration with Zacco´s other core services. As announced before, he will hand over the management of the region Sweden West that he has been heading for the past 2 years to the new Regional Director Patrik Olsson.
Under the management of Patrick Thorén, the region Sweden West has seen strong growth going from 28 employees to 64 employees during the past two years. Patrick has played a key role and has spearheaded the transition of Sweden West to becoming the number one IP consultancy in the region, covering traditional IP services for patents, trademarks and designs as well as cybersecurity, software and digital brands.
Zacco is a modern, consultancy-driven company with a 360° perspective on Intellectual Property: From patent filing, trademark registration and design protection to dispute resolution, information security and portfolio management. Our vision is to secure and protect our clients’ entire innovation process and intangible assets.
Zacco is one of Europe´s leading IP consultancies with close to 500 employees throughout Scandinavia, Germany, the UK and India including experts within all aspects of Intellectual Property. A new world needs a new approach to IP – at Zacco we call it our 360° perspective on IP.Back to all news
- Zacco takes home Trademark Prosecution Firm of the Year for Sweden16 September 2022
- Vacation is a time to relax, but don’t let your digital guard down13 July 2022
- UK Government publishes its response to a public consultation on AI and IP5 July 2022
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 20221 July 2022
- 23 practitioners at Zacco ranked in the IAM Patent 1000 for 2022!29 June 2022
- Karin Kärvling Søholt – Director of Strategic Alliances17 June 2022
- Financial Times: Zacco recognised as one of Europe’s Leading Patent Law Firms 202217 June 2022
- Zacco awarded Scandinavian Firm of the Year 2022 for Patents by Managing IP16 June 2022
- Camilla Rendal Nielsen ranked as one of the Top 250 Women in IP30 May 2022
- 15 Zacco Attorneys ranked as IP Stars for 20223 May 2022