Patrik Olsson joins Zacco as new Regional Director for Sweden West
27 September 2018
We have the great pleasure to announce that Patrik Olsson has accepted to take the lead as Regional Director for region Sweden West. He comes most recently from a management position at another IP firm in Gothenburg. At the moment Patrik is on paternal leave, but he is full of plans for the future of the region that he will put into action at once on his return in February 2019. Until then Patrick Thorén will be acting Regional Director alongside with his new role as Vice President in Zacco and Director Digital Business.
New Regional Director Patrik Olsson is a European Patent Attorney with more than 12 years’ work experience gathered at different IP firms in Sweden. He has been a co-worker at the Zacco office in Stockholm between 2006 and 2011. Patrik practises mainly in the technical fields of telecom, electronics and computer programs, but also in the field of mechanics. He holds a M.Sc. in Electronics from KTH Stockholm.
The new premises on Lindholmen, to which the Gothenburg office is going to move in the beginning of 2019, will give him a head start when it comes to establishing Zacco as the preferred IP consultancy and employer in the region.
Zacco Sweden West has had a strong growth going from 28 to 64 employees during the past two years. Under his management, Patrick Thorén propelled the transition into a consultancy covering traditional IP services for patents, trademarks and designs as well as cybersecurity, software and digital brand services in the region.Back to all news
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022
- Meet Amin and Navid, our newly authorised EPA’s at the Gothenburg office6 October 2022
- Five colleagues announced as MIP Rising Stars 2022!4 October 2022
- Zacco takes home Trademark Prosecution Firm of the Year for Sweden16 September 2022
- Vacation is a time to relax, but don’t let your digital guard down13 July 2022
- UK Government publishes its response to a public consultation on AI and IP5 July 2022
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 20221 July 2022
- 23 practitioners at Zacco ranked in the IAM Patent 1000 for 2022!29 June 2022
- Karin Kärvling Søholt – Director of Strategic Alliances17 June 2022