Per Björklund joins Zacco
7 April 2017
We are proud to welcome Per Björklund who joins Zacco in a new role with focus on Sales in the Stockholm area.
Per has recently been CEO at Brann AB and also have many years of experience as manager within IT-consultancy at Enea and Alten. Furthermore he has a broad technical expertise from many fields of technology and a strong interest and extensive experience of supporting the customers in the best way.
Per has a Master degree in mechanical engineering from the Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm.Back to all news
- Managing IP Awards 2024 – Zacco shortlisted across 14 categories!19 February 2024
- WTR 1000 2024 sees 29 colleagues ranked alongside recognition for Zacco7 February 2024
- Almost €16 billion lost to counterfeiters between 2018-2021 within EU clothing, cosmetic and toy sectors30 January 2024
- Season’s Greetings 202315 December 2023
- New requirements enter force in February 2024 for those sending emails to Gmail Accounts4 December 2023
- Lone Prehn receives the Client Choice Award 2024 for Trademarks in Denmark30 November 2023
- The Zacco and Patent Nord Innovation Award 2023 goes to Micro Matic15 November 2023
- Four Zacco colleagues ranked as MIP Rising Stars 20235 October 2023
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP10 July 2023