Per Björklund joins Zacco
7 April 2017
We are proud to welcome Per Björklund who joins Zacco in a new role with focus on Sales in the Stockholm area.
Per has recently been CEO at Brann AB and also have many years of experience as manager within IT-consultancy at Enea and Alten. Furthermore he has a broad technical expertise from many fields of technology and a strong interest and extensive experience of supporting the customers in the best way.
Per has a Master degree in mechanical engineering from the Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm.Back to all news
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP10 July 2023
- IAM Patent 2023 – Zacco ranked as a top IP firm, alongside 27 colleagues30 June 2023
- Zacco wins Nordic Firm of the Year 2023 at the Managing IP Awards!22 June 2023
- Hybrid IP Portfolio Management – webinar recording available19 June 2023
- IP Stars 2023 – Eighteen Zacco practitioners ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP22 May 2023
- Redemption notice Zacco A/S shares28 April 2023
- Zacco shortlisted in 11 categories at the Managing IP EMEA Awards 2023!28 April 2023
- Lone Prehn announced as one of the Top 250 Women in IP – 202327 April 2023
- ZACCO A/S – Notice of extraordinary general meeting19 April 2023