Per Björklund joins Zacco
7 April 2017
We are proud to welcome Per Björklund who joins Zacco in a new role with focus on Sales in the Stockholm area.
Per has recently been CEO at Brann AB and also have many years of experience as manager within IT-consultancy at Enea and Alten. Furthermore he has a broad technical expertise from many fields of technology and a strong interest and extensive experience of supporting the customers in the best way.
Per has a Master degree in mechanical engineering from the Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm.Back to all news
- EU Trademark applications drop to lowest rate since 201922 March 2023
- New Associate Patent Attorney x 2: Welcome, Markus Engstrand and Tobias Viskers6 March 2023
- The Unified Patent Court and Unitary Patent system officially starts 1st June 2023!17 February 2023
- MetaBirkin Result provides early case law in growing area of NFT infringements15 February 2023
- WTR 1000 2023 ranks Zacco and 19 colleagues7 February 2023
- Zacco welcomes two Digital Brand experts to the team: Alexander Karlsson and Renaud Permezel26 January 2023
- Copyright chaos creates Christmas classic22 December 2022
- Season’s Greetings 202216 December 2022
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022