Scandinavian Patent Litigation: How and where to win
15 March 2017
Together with leading IP law firms from 20 other countries, Zacco in Denmark, Norway and Sweden have provided country chapters and case study strategies for the three Scandinavian countries to the 2nd edition of the unique and comprehensive treatise “Global Patent Litigation: How and Where to Win” (Bloomberg BNA, 2016).
Based on national law and practice – and the comprehensive experience of Zacco lawyers and patent attorneys in advising national and foreign clients in patent disputes before the national Scandinavian courts – Zacco has described the main characteristics of patent litigation, infringement conditions and defences, evidentiary process, preliminary injunction, remedies and damages, compensation of costs and border enforcement in each of the Scandinavian countries and provided strategies on how to proceed in case of patent infringement in Scandinavia.
“Global Patent Litigation: How and Where to Win” can be ordered here.
For more information regarding patent litigation in Scandinavia, please contact:Back to all news
- EU Trademark applications drop to lowest rate since 201922 March 2023
- New Associate Patent Attorney x 2: Welcome, Markus Engstrand and Tobias Viskers6 March 2023
- The Unified Patent Court and Unitary Patent system officially starts 1st June 2023!17 February 2023
- MetaBirkin Result provides early case law in growing area of NFT infringements15 February 2023
- WTR 1000 2023 ranks Zacco and 19 colleagues7 February 2023
- Zacco welcomes two Digital Brand experts to the team: Alexander Karlsson and Renaud Permezel26 January 2023
- Copyright chaos creates Christmas classic22 December 2022
- Season’s Greetings 202216 December 2022
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022