SKOV wins Patent Nord Powered by Zacco’s Innovation Award
27 August 2019
Every year Patent Nord Powered by Zacco hands out an innovation award to a company with a strong focus on innovation and development. This year, and for the second time, the award goes to SKOV A/S – an all-inclusive supplier of climate and farm management for animal production based in Denmark.
– SKOV receives this award, as it is a fundamental part of the company’s DNA to work innovatively with developing new products and services, says Niels Harding, Partner, Area Manager, Patent Nord Powered by Zacco.
The Innovation Award was founded by Patent Nord in 2011 and the recipients of the award are either companies or individuals, who have developed new, innovative products to a notable extent and effectively patented these new products of benefit to the Danish society.
The award ceremony takes place on Saturday 31 August at SKOV A/S Hedelund 4, Glyngøre, 7870 Roslev.
Everyone interested is welcome.
You can read more about the Innovation Award (in Danish) on Patent Nord Powered by Zacco’s webpage here.Back to all news
- IP Stars 2023 – Eighteen Zacco Attorneys ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP22 May 2023
- Redemption notice Zacco A/S shares28 April 2023
- Zacco shortlisted in 11 categories at the Managing IP EMEA Awards 2023!28 April 2023
- Lone Prehn announced as one of the Top 250 Women in IP – 202327 April 2023
- ZACCO A/S – Notice of extraordinary general meeting19 April 2023
- OpSec Security completes acquisition of Zacco18 April 2023
- Zacco ranked amongst Europe’s leading IP firms by the Legal 50012 April 2023
- OpSec Security announces it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Zacco4 April 2023
- Top Tier in Trademark Prosecution for Zacco Denmark, Sweden and Norway3 April 2023
- EU Trademark applications drop to lowest rate since 201922 March 2023