SKOV wins Patent Nord Powered by Zacco’s Innovation Award
27 August 2019
Every year Patent Nord Powered by Zacco hands out an innovation award to a company with a strong focus on innovation and development. This year, and for the second time, the award goes to SKOV A/S – an all-inclusive supplier of climate and farm management for animal production based in Denmark.
– SKOV receives this award, as it is a fundamental part of the company’s DNA to work innovatively with developing new products and services, says Niels Harding, Partner, Area Manager, Patent Nord Powered by Zacco.
The Innovation Award was founded by Patent Nord in 2011 and the recipients of the award are either companies or individuals, who have developed new, innovative products to a notable extent and effectively patented these new products of benefit to the Danish society.
The award ceremony takes place on Saturday 31 August at SKOV A/S Hedelund 4, Glyngøre, 7870 Roslev.
Everyone interested is welcome.
You can read more about the Innovation Award (in Danish) on Patent Nord Powered by Zacco’s webpage here.Back to all news
- The Zacco and Patent Nord Innovation Award 2023 goes to Micro Matic15 November 2023
- Four Zacco colleagues ranked as MIP Rising Stars 20235 October 2023
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP10 July 2023
- IAM Patent 2023 – Zacco ranked as a top IP firm, alongside 27 colleagues30 June 2023
- Zacco wins Nordic Firm of the Year 2023 at the Managing IP Awards!22 June 2023
- Hybrid IP Portfolio Management – webinar recording available19 June 2023
- IP Stars 2023 – Eighteen Zacco practitioners ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP22 May 2023
- Redemption notice Zacco A/S shares28 April 2023
- Zacco shortlisted in 11 categories at the Managing IP EMEA Awards 2023!28 April 2023