SKOV wins Patent Nord Powered by Zacco’s Innovation Award
27 August 2019
Every year Patent Nord Powered by Zacco hands out an innovation award to a company with a strong focus on innovation and development. This year, and for the second time, the award goes to SKOV A/S – an all-inclusive supplier of climate and farm management for animal production based in Denmark.
– SKOV receives this award, as it is a fundamental part of the company’s DNA to work innovatively with developing new products and services, says Niels Harding, Partner, Area Manager, Patent Nord Powered by Zacco.
The Innovation Award was founded by Patent Nord in 2011 and the recipients of the award are either companies or individuals, who have developed new, innovative products to a notable extent and effectively patented these new products of benefit to the Danish society.
The award ceremony takes place on Saturday 31 August at SKOV A/S Hedelund 4, Glyngøre, 7870 Roslev.
Everyone interested is welcome.
You can read more about the Innovation Award (in Danish) on Patent Nord Powered by Zacco’s webpage here.Back to all news
- Zacco welcomes two Digital Brand experts to the team: Alexander Karlsson and Renaud Permezel26 January 2023
- Copyright chaos creates Christmas classic22 December 2022
- Season’s Greetings 202216 December 2022
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022
- Meet Amin and Navid, our newly authorised EPA’s at the Gothenburg office6 October 2022
- Five colleagues announced as MIP Rising Stars 2022!4 October 2022
- Zacco takes home Trademark Prosecution Firm of the Year for Sweden16 September 2022
- Vacation is a time to relax, but don’t let your digital guard down13 July 2022
- UK Government publishes its response to a public consultation on AI and IP5 July 2022