Sweden and Denmark among the most innovative countries in the world
19 June 2017
It is an impressive finding that the Scandinavian countries, where Zacco is based, are among the most innovative in the world and are defending this position. In the Global Innovation Index, annually issued by the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) you can see that Sweden kept its second position behind Switzerland, and Denmark climbed from rank eight to six during the passed year.
The study takes a comprehensive data into account including patent filings, but also education spendings.
If you are interested in the complete ranking, it can be found here.Back to all news
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP10 July 2023
- IAM Patent 2023 – Zacco ranked as a top IP firm, alongside 27 colleagues30 June 2023
- Zacco wins Nordic Firm of the Year 2023 at the Managing IP Awards!22 June 2023
- Hybrid IP Portfolio Management – webinar recording available19 June 2023
- IP Stars 2023 – Eighteen Zacco practitioners ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP22 May 2023
- Redemption notice Zacco A/S shares28 April 2023
- Zacco shortlisted in 11 categories at the Managing IP EMEA Awards 2023!28 April 2023
- Lone Prehn announced as one of the Top 250 Women in IP – 202327 April 2023
- ZACCO A/S – Notice of extraordinary general meeting19 April 2023