The new Zacco Oslo office opens on Monday 2nd November 2020
30 October 2020
Zacco is pleased to announce the opening of its new Oslo premises. From Monday 2nd November 2020, all staff in Oslo will operate out of a brand new, state of the art office located at Askekroken 11, Skøyen, Oslo.
Thomas Rukin, Regional Director for Norway and the UK, shared his thoughts on the reasons for the move:
The move was primarily a strategic decision and we have been lucky to find such a fantastic new premises. We wanted to move to an office, within the reach of other international businesses and in an area that was local to many of the companies we work with. This is where a lot of the innovation happens among our clients and we feel that it is important to be close to that. This is a totally new premises so it feels really fresh and I think it will be inspiring to have such a modern and collaborative working environment where staff from all areas of the business can combine their ideas, working together as Zacco continues to pioneer how we look at intellectual property.
We look forward to welcoming you to our new premises from Monday 2nd November 2020 and for any further information please reach out to Thomas Rukin.Back to all news
- The Zacco and Patent Nord Innovation Award 2023 goes to Micro Matic15 November 2023
- Four Zacco colleagues ranked as MIP Rising Stars 20235 October 2023
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP10 July 2023
- IAM Patent 2023 – Zacco ranked as a top IP firm, alongside 27 colleagues30 June 2023
- Zacco wins Nordic Firm of the Year 2023 at the Managing IP Awards!22 June 2023
- Hybrid IP Portfolio Management – webinar recording available19 June 2023
- IP Stars 2023 – Eighteen Zacco practitioners ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP22 May 2023
- Redemption notice Zacco A/S shares28 April 2023
- Zacco shortlisted in 11 categories at the Managing IP EMEA Awards 2023!28 April 2023