Thirteen Zacco patent and trademark attorneys ranked as IP Stars 2018
30 May 2018
Managing IP (MIP) has recently released the names of the IP Stars 2018 – the list of IP practioners in private practice that are highly recommended. An impressive number of 13 Zacco patent and trademark attorneys is included in this leading guide for the IP industry. The IP Stars rankings are generated through independent research, including a review of market feedback from peers and clients and other data, e.g. publicly available information.
Ranked as Patent IP Stars are Ejvind Christiansen, Thomas Sundien and as a new entry Camilla Rendal Nielsen from Copenhagen, Jörgen Linde, Henrik Hägglöf and Hampus Rystedt from Stockholm, Anne Sønstevold and Tom Ekeberg from Oslo as well as Olav Jaeger from Munich.
Congratulations to all of you on this great achievement!
As announced before, Zacco as a firm had the honour to receive the MIP “Scandinavian Firm of the Year” award for the third consecutive year in 2018.
You can view all IP Stars here. If you want to get in touch with Zacco, please find your closest office here. Our consultants will advise you in all matters concerning patents, trademarks and designs as well as digital brands, software and cyber security.Back to all news
- Lone Prehn receives the Client Choice Award 2024 for Trademarks in Denmark30 November 2023
- The Zacco and Patent Nord Innovation Award 2023 goes to Micro Matic15 November 2023
- Four Zacco colleagues ranked as MIP Rising Stars 20235 October 2023
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP10 July 2023
- IAM Patent 2023 – Zacco ranked as a top IP firm, alongside 27 colleagues30 June 2023
- Zacco wins Nordic Firm of the Year 2023 at the Managing IP Awards!22 June 2023
- Hybrid IP Portfolio Management – webinar recording available19 June 2023
- IP Stars 2023 – Eighteen Zacco practitioners ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP22 May 2023
- Redemption notice Zacco A/S shares28 April 2023