Tier One for Trademark Prosecution for Zacco Denmark, Sweden and Norway
22 March 2022
We are proud to announce the Zacco has been ranked by ManagingIP as a Top Tier firm once again within Denmark, Sweden and Norway for Trademark Prosecution. For the fifth year in a row!
Some countries have been part of the Top Tier for longer, but following a thorough research period, this milestone recognises that all of our Scandinavian operations have made it into the Top Tier for Trademark Prosecution for the fifth year in a row.
We have also achieved Tier Two rankings for the Trademark Contentious category in Sweden and Norway and Tier Three in Denmark.
A continuous position as a Top Tier firm over so many years is a truly remarkable result and testament to the knowledge, skill and creativity and of our many colleagues within the three countries, as well as those who work with them from across the globe. Your extensive expertise and commitment to quality has, again, been independently recognised.
If you would like to work with Zacco’s Trademark experts on protecting your IP Portfolio, reach out to one of the attorneys below for more information.Back to all news
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022
- Meet Amin and Navid, our newly authorised EPA’s at the Gothenburg office6 October 2022
- Five colleagues announced as MIP Rising Stars 2022!4 October 2022
- Zacco takes home Trademark Prosecution Firm of the Year for Sweden16 September 2022
- Vacation is a time to relax, but don’t let your digital guard down13 July 2022
- UK Government publishes its response to a public consultation on AI and IP5 July 2022
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 20221 July 2022
- 23 practitioners at Zacco ranked in the IAM Patent 1000 for 2022!29 June 2022
- Karin Kärvling Søholt – Director of Strategic Alliances17 June 2022