Tier One for Trademark Prosecution for Zacco Denmark, Sweden and Norway
22 March 2022
We are proud to announce the Zacco has been ranked by ManagingIP as a Top Tier firm once again within Denmark, Sweden and Norway for Trademark Prosecution. For the fifth year in a row!
Some countries have been part of the Top Tier for longer, but following a thorough research period, this milestone recognises that all of our Scandinavian operations have made it into the Top Tier for Trademark Prosecution for the fifth year in a row.
We have also achieved Tier Two rankings for the Trademark Contentious category in Sweden and Norway and Tier Three in Denmark.
A continuous position as a Top Tier firm over so many years is a truly remarkable result and testament to the knowledge, skill and creativity and of our many colleagues within the three countries, as well as those who work with them from across the globe. Your extensive expertise and commitment to quality has, again, been independently recognised.
If you would like to work with Zacco’s Trademark experts on protecting your IP Portfolio, reach out to one of the attorneys below for more information.Back to all news
- EU Trademark applications drop to lowest rate since 201922 March 2023
- New Associate Patent Attorney x 2: Welcome, Markus Engstrand and Tobias Viskers6 March 2023
- The Unified Patent Court and Unitary Patent system officially starts 1st June 2023!17 February 2023
- MetaBirkin Result provides early case law in growing area of NFT infringements15 February 2023
- WTR 1000 2023 ranks Zacco and 19 colleagues7 February 2023
- Zacco welcomes two Digital Brand experts to the team: Alexander Karlsson and Renaud Permezel26 January 2023
- Copyright chaos creates Christmas classic22 December 2022
- Season’s Greetings 202216 December 2022
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022