Top rankings for Zacco in WTR 1000
25 January 2018
The 2018 edition of the World Trademark Review 1000 – The World’s Leading Trademark Professionals has now been officially released. As announced before, Zacco is very proud to receive a GOLD recommendation in the category “prosecution and strategy” in Sweden just like last year. SILVER recommendations have once more been achieved in the general firm category in Denmark and in the “prosecution and strategy” category in Norway. The ranking in Denmark is motivated as follows: “Patrons with Zacco lose no sleep over their IP affairs. Whatever is at hand – filing an EU trademark, sewing up a rights transfer or fighting a cross-border battle – they know it is in safe hands here. The 26-office Northern European IP titan has the resources and experience to serve up holistic solutions that will not come unstuck in bad weather. Domain name issues are a real strong suit…”
Seven Zacco attorneys have got an individual recommendation: Thomas Mølsgaard, Lone Prehn and now also Stig H. Ekmann from Copenhagen, Kristin Kjærheim Astrup, Steinar Lie and Kristine Snyder from Oslo and Claes Agnvall from Stockholm.
On the list of top representative filers Zacco holds the number one position in both Sweden and Norway and has climbed to rank one (from a third position) in Denmark as well.
You can find all the results and motivations for all jurisdictions on the WTR homepage.Back to all news
- EU Trademark applications drop to lowest rate since 201922 March 2023
- New Associate Patent Attorney x 2: Welcome, Markus Engstrand and Tobias Viskers6 March 2023
- The Unified Patent Court and Unitary Patent system officially starts 1st June 2023!17 February 2023
- MetaBirkin Result provides early case law in growing area of NFT infringements15 February 2023
- WTR 1000 2023 ranks Zacco and 19 colleagues7 February 2023
- Zacco welcomes two Digital Brand experts to the team: Alexander Karlsson and Renaud Permezel26 January 2023
- Copyright chaos creates Christmas classic22 December 2022
- Season’s Greetings 202216 December 2022
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022