Top rankings for Zacco in WTR 1000
25 January 2018
The 2018 edition of the World Trademark Review 1000 – The World’s Leading Trademark Professionals has now been officially released. As announced before, Zacco is very proud to receive a GOLD recommendation in the category “prosecution and strategy” in Sweden just like last year. SILVER recommendations have once more been achieved in the general firm category in Denmark and in the “prosecution and strategy” category in Norway. The ranking in Denmark is motivated as follows: “Patrons with Zacco lose no sleep over their IP affairs. Whatever is at hand – filing an EU trademark, sewing up a rights transfer or fighting a cross-border battle – they know it is in safe hands here. The 26-office Northern European IP titan has the resources and experience to serve up holistic solutions that will not come unstuck in bad weather. Domain name issues are a real strong suit…”
Seven Zacco trademark attorneys have got an individual recommendation: Thomas Mølsgaard, Lone Prehn and now also Stig H. Ekmann from Copenhagen, Kristin Kjærheim Astrup, Steinar Lie and Kristine Snyder from Oslo and Claes Agnvall from Stockholm.
On the list of top representative filers Zacco holds the number one position in both Sweden and Norway and has climbed to rank one (from a third position) in Denmark as well.
You can find all the results and motivations for all jurisdictions on the WTR homepage.Back to all news
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP10 July 2023
- IAM Patent 2023 – Zacco ranked as a top IP firm, alongside 27 colleagues30 June 2023
- Zacco wins Nordic Firm of the Year 2023 at the Managing IP Awards!22 June 2023
- Hybrid IP Portfolio Management – webinar recording available19 June 2023
- IP Stars 2023 – Eighteen Zacco practitioners ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP22 May 2023
- Redemption notice Zacco A/S shares28 April 2023
- Zacco shortlisted in 11 categories at the Managing IP EMEA Awards 2023!28 April 2023
- Lone Prehn announced as one of the Top 250 Women in IP – 202327 April 2023
- ZACCO A/S – Notice of extraordinary general meeting19 April 2023