Twelve Zacco practitioners honoured as IP Stars by MIP
1 February 2017
Managing IP has just released the names of this year’s guide to “the highly recommended IP practitioners” – the IP Stars 2017. Just like last year an impressive number of twelve Zacco attorneys is included.
The twelve patent, trademark and design attorneys that have been awarded this special recommendation even for 2017 are:
Lone Prehn, Ejvind Christiansen, Thomas Sundien and Thomas Mølsgaard from Copenhagen, Bengt Eliasson, Jörgen Linde, Henrik Hägglöf and Hampus Rystedt from Stockholm, Anne Sønstevold, Frode Moen and Tom Ekeberg from Oslo and finally Olav Jaeger from Munich.
You can find all IP Stars here.Back to all news
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP10 July 2023
- IAM Patent 2023 – Zacco ranked as a top IP firm, alongside 27 colleagues30 June 2023
- Zacco wins Nordic Firm of the Year 2023 at the Managing IP Awards!22 June 2023
- Hybrid IP Portfolio Management – webinar recording available19 June 2023
- IP Stars 2023 – Eighteen Zacco practitioners ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP22 May 2023
- Redemption notice Zacco A/S shares28 April 2023
- Zacco shortlisted in 11 categories at the Managing IP EMEA Awards 2023!28 April 2023
- Lone Prehn announced as one of the Top 250 Women in IP – 202327 April 2023
- ZACCO A/S – Notice of extraordinary general meeting19 April 2023