Welcome, Camrie Litwicki!
19 March 2018
We would like to express a warm welcome to Patent Attorney Camrie Agushi Litwicki who is joining the Digitalization Team in the region Denmark and Sweden South today.
Camrie has a M.Sc. in Computer Science from Blekinge Institute of Technology. Her main technical areas include wireless technology, security, and software related inventions.
She has worked as patent engineer and inhouse patent attorney at Ericsson and ST-Ericsson from 2002 to 2017, and most recently she comes from a position as patent engineer at Fingerprint Cards. Camrie has completed the Danish CEIPI program.Back to all news
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022
- Meet Amin and Navid, our newly authorised EPA’s at the Gothenburg office6 October 2022
- Five colleagues announced as MIP Rising Stars 2022!4 October 2022
- Zacco takes home Trademark Prosecution Firm of the Year for Sweden16 September 2022
- Vacation is a time to relax, but don’t let your digital guard down13 July 2022
- UK Government publishes its response to a public consultation on AI and IP5 July 2022
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 20221 July 2022
- 23 practitioners at Zacco ranked in the IAM Patent 1000 for 2022!29 June 2022
- Karin Kärvling Søholt – Director of Strategic Alliances17 June 2022