Welcome, Camrie Litwicki!
19 March 2018
We would like to express a warm welcome to Patent Attorney Camrie Agushi Litwicki who is joining the Digitalization Team in the region Denmark and Sweden South today.
Camrie has a M.Sc. in Computer Science from Blekinge Institute of Technology. Her main technical areas include wireless technology, security, and software related inventions.
She has worked as patent engineer and inhouse patent attorney at Ericsson and ST-Ericsson from 2002 to 2017, and most recently she comes from a position as patent engineer at Fingerprint Cards. Camrie has completed the Danish CEIPI program.Back to all news
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP10 July 2023
- IAM Patent 2023 – Zacco ranked as a top IP firm, alongside 27 colleagues30 June 2023
- Zacco wins Nordic Firm of the Year 2023 at the Managing IP Awards!22 June 2023
- Hybrid IP Portfolio Management – webinar recording available19 June 2023
- IP Stars 2023 – Eighteen Zacco practitioners ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP22 May 2023
- Redemption notice Zacco A/S shares28 April 2023
- Zacco shortlisted in 11 categories at the Managing IP EMEA Awards 2023!28 April 2023
- Lone Prehn announced as one of the Top 250 Women in IP – 202327 April 2023
- ZACCO A/S – Notice of extraordinary general meeting19 April 2023