Welcome to Anders Boberg, new Area Manager Cyber Security
15 September 2017
This week we have had the great pleasure to welcome Anders Boberg who has joined Zacco in Copenhagen as new Area Manager for Cyber Security in southern Sweden.
Anders comes from a position as Information Management & Security Leader at Inter IKEA in Delft, Netherlands. Previously he has been working at IKEA in Helsingborg and SonyEricsson in Lund among other places.
Anders holds several certifications (CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT) in the area of information and cyber security and has over the years focused on security process implementations, information risk management, ERP security, data privacy and IT audit.Back to all news
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022
- Meet Amin and Navid, our newly authorised EPA’s at the Gothenburg office6 October 2022
- Five colleagues announced as MIP Rising Stars 2022!4 October 2022
- Zacco takes home Trademark Prosecution Firm of the Year for Sweden16 September 2022
- Vacation is a time to relax, but don’t let your digital guard down13 July 2022
- UK Government publishes its response to a public consultation on AI and IP5 July 2022
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 20221 July 2022
- 23 practitioners at Zacco ranked in the IAM Patent 1000 for 2022!29 June 2022
- Karin Kärvling Søholt – Director of Strategic Alliances17 June 2022