Welcome to Jenny Isaksson
20 September 2017
We are very happy to announce that Patent Attorney Jenny Isaksson is joining our Digitalization team in Lund today.
Jenny has a M.Sc. in electrical engineering from 2013 at Lund Institute of Technology, wherein she specialized in biomedical engineering, energy systems and sustainability.
She has worked at another IP firm since 2013, where she has become experienced in performing novelty searches, drafting and prosecuting applications and handling validations.
Jenny passed the pre-EQE in 2016.Back to all news
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022
- Meet Amin and Navid, our newly authorised EPA’s at the Gothenburg office6 October 2022
- Five colleagues announced as MIP Rising Stars 2022!4 October 2022
- Zacco takes home Trademark Prosecution Firm of the Year for Sweden16 September 2022
- Vacation is a time to relax, but don’t let your digital guard down13 July 2022
- UK Government publishes its response to a public consultation on AI and IP5 July 2022
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 20221 July 2022
- 23 practitioners at Zacco ranked in the IAM Patent 1000 for 2022!29 June 2022
- Karin Kärvling Søholt – Director of Strategic Alliances17 June 2022