Welcome to Jenny Isaksson
20 September 2017
We are very happy to announce that Patent Attorney Jenny Isaksson is joining our Digitalization team in Lund today.
Jenny has a M.Sc. in electrical engineering from 2013 at Lund Institute of Technology, wherein she specialized in biomedical engineering, energy systems and sustainability.
She has worked at another IP firm since 2013, where she has become experienced in performing novelty searches, drafting and prosecuting applications and handling validations.
Jenny passed the pre-EQE in 2016.Back to all news
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP10 July 2023
- IAM Patent 2023 – Zacco ranked as a top IP firm, alongside 27 colleagues30 June 2023
- Zacco wins Nordic Firm of the Year 2023 at the Managing IP Awards!22 June 2023
- Hybrid IP Portfolio Management – webinar recording available19 June 2023
- IP Stars 2023 – Eighteen Zacco practitioners ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP22 May 2023
- Redemption notice Zacco A/S shares28 April 2023
- Zacco shortlisted in 11 categories at the Managing IP EMEA Awards 2023!28 April 2023
- Lone Prehn announced as one of the Top 250 Women in IP – 202327 April 2023
- ZACCO A/S – Notice of extraordinary general meeting19 April 2023