Welcome to Joakim Blomberg
20 November 2017
We are pleased to announce that Zacco has a new Software Consultant in region Sweden West joining today: Joakim Blomberg. His particular strength is a great experience within software QA (Quality Assurance) and test automation development.
Joakim is a software consultant with a long experience from test automation and with a great interest for software security. He has spent the last couple of years at one of the key players within the connected vehicle industry, where he has had an important role in automating their test environment. Joakim will start his employment at Zacco with a new assignment. This time the product is automated and connected material handling.
A warm welcome to you, Joakim!Back to all news
- EU Trademark applications drop to lowest rate since 201922 March 2023
- New Associate Patent Attorney x 2: Welcome, Markus Engstrand and Tobias Viskers6 March 2023
- The Unified Patent Court and Unitary Patent system officially starts 1st June 2023!17 February 2023
- MetaBirkin Result provides early case law in growing area of NFT infringements15 February 2023
- WTR 1000 2023 ranks Zacco and 19 colleagues7 February 2023
- Zacco welcomes two Digital Brand experts to the team: Alexander Karlsson and Renaud Permezel26 January 2023
- Copyright chaos creates Christmas classic22 December 2022
- Season’s Greetings 202216 December 2022
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022