Welcome, European Patent Attorney Karin Engdahl
1 March 2017
We are happy to announce that European Patent Attorney Karin Engdahl today has joined Zacco. Karin joins Zacco in Copenhagen as Team Manager for the new Digitalization team.
Karin has worked within the patent field since 2002 and works primarily with drafting and prosecution of patent applications, novelty searches, strategic counselling and value controlled portfolio management.
Before joining Zacco, Karin has worked as a patent attorney for another consulting firm and as an in-house patent engineer in the wireless communication industry. She also has researching experience from both university and industry, and has been active as an inventor.
Regarding technical expertise, she has her main focus on wireless communication – in particular signal processing, radio access, and algorithms – but she works generally with all aspects of electronics and communication technology.Back to all news
- Managing IP Awards 2024 – Zacco shortlisted across 14 categories!19 February 2024
- WTR 1000 2024 sees 29 colleagues ranked alongside recognition for Zacco7 February 2024
- Almost €16 billion lost to counterfeiters between 2018-2021 within EU clothing, cosmetic and toy sectors30 January 2024
- Season’s Greetings 202315 December 2023
- New requirements enter force in February 2024 for those sending emails to Gmail Accounts4 December 2023
- Lone Prehn receives the Client Choice Award 2024 for Trademarks in Denmark30 November 2023
- The Zacco and Patent Nord Innovation Award 2023 goes to Micro Matic15 November 2023
- Four Zacco colleagues ranked as MIP Rising Stars 20235 October 2023
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP10 July 2023