Welcome, European Patent Attorney Karin Engdahl
1 March 2017
We are happy to announce that European Patent Attorney Karin Engdahl today has joined Zacco. Karin joins Zacco in Copenhagen as Team Manager for the new Digitalization team.
Karin has worked within the patent field since 2002 and works primarily with drafting and prosecution of patent applications, novelty searches, strategic counselling and value controlled portfolio management.
Before joining Zacco, Karin has worked as a patent attorney for another consulting firm and as an in-house patent engineer in the wireless communication industry. She also has researching experience from both university and industry, and has been active as an inventor.
Regarding technical expertise, she has her main focus on wireless communication – in particular signal processing, radio access, and algorithms – but she works generally with all aspects of electronics and communication technology.Back to all news
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP10 July 2023
- IAM Patent 2023 – Zacco ranked as a top IP firm, alongside 27 colleagues30 June 2023
- Zacco wins Nordic Firm of the Year 2023 at the Managing IP Awards!22 June 2023
- Hybrid IP Portfolio Management – webinar recording available19 June 2023
- IP Stars 2023 – Eighteen Zacco practitioners ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP22 May 2023
- Redemption notice Zacco A/S shares28 April 2023
- Zacco shortlisted in 11 categories at the Managing IP EMEA Awards 2023!28 April 2023
- Lone Prehn announced as one of the Top 250 Women in IP – 202327 April 2023
- ZACCO A/S – Notice of extraordinary general meeting19 April 2023