Welcome, European Patent Attorney Karin Engdahl
1 March 2017
We are happy to announce that European Patent Attorney Karin Engdahl today has joined Zacco. Karin joins Zacco in Copenhagen as Team Manager for the new Digitalization team.
Karin has worked within the patent field since 2002 and works primarily with drafting and prosecution of patent applications, novelty searches, strategic counselling and value controlled portfolio management.
Before joining Zacco, Karin has worked as a patent attorney for another consulting firm and as an in-house patent engineer in the wireless communication industry. She also has researching experience from both university and industry, and has been active as an inventor.
Regarding technical expertise, she has her main focus on wireless communication – in particular signal processing, radio access, and algorithms – but she works generally with all aspects of electronics and communication technology.Back to all news
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022
- Meet Amin and Navid, our newly authorised EPA’s at the Gothenburg office6 October 2022
- Five colleagues announced as MIP Rising Stars 2022!4 October 2022
- Zacco takes home Trademark Prosecution Firm of the Year for Sweden16 September 2022
- Vacation is a time to relax, but don’t let your digital guard down13 July 2022
- UK Government publishes its response to a public consultation on AI and IP5 July 2022
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 20221 July 2022
- 23 practitioners at Zacco ranked in the IAM Patent 1000 for 2022!29 June 2022
- Karin Kärvling Søholt – Director of Strategic Alliances17 June 2022