Welcome, European Patent Attorney Karin Engdahl
1 March 2017
We are happy to announce that European Patent Attorney Karin Engdahl today has joined Zacco. Karin joins Zacco in Copenhagen as Team Manager for the new Digitalization team.
Karin has worked within the patent field since 2002 and works primarily with drafting and prosecution of patent applications, novelty searches, strategic counselling and value controlled portfolio management.
Before joining Zacco, Karin has worked as a patent attorney for another consulting firm and as an in-house patent engineer in the wireless communication industry. She also has researching experience from both university and industry, and has been active as an inventor.
Regarding technical expertise, she has her main focus on wireless communication – in particular signal processing, radio access, and algorithms – but she works generally with all aspects of electronics and communication technology.Back to all news
- EU Trademark applications drop to lowest rate since 201922 March 2023
- New Associate Patent Attorney x 2: Welcome, Markus Engstrand and Tobias Viskers6 March 2023
- The Unified Patent Court and Unitary Patent system officially starts 1st June 2023!17 February 2023
- MetaBirkin Result provides early case law in growing area of NFT infringements15 February 2023
- WTR 1000 2023 ranks Zacco and 19 colleagues7 February 2023
- Zacco welcomes two Digital Brand experts to the team: Alexander Karlsson and Renaud Permezel26 January 2023
- Copyright chaos creates Christmas classic22 December 2022
- Season’s Greetings 202216 December 2022
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022