Welcome to Zacco, Johan Becker!
10 March 2020
Software Consultant Johan Becker has joined the Gothenburg office. That felt like a great opportunity to ask him some quick questions on his first day.
What are your main reasons for joining Zacco?
Zacco felt like the right choice for me at this point in my career. During the recruitment process, we discussed my career plans and I feel confident that I will get the necessary support to navigate towards a security architect role in this company.
What competencies and experience do you bring?
I come most recently from a 2.5 years long period with employments as a security consultant, performing tasks like e.g. penetration testing, SOC services, and advanced log analysis. I bring a passion for IoT, security, and embedded systems, and I have really missed programming.
What are you looking forward to the most?
I am looking forward to work with advanced telematics systems and with secure development! I expect to do both internal and client work. For example, I will dig into a project to define the most important things to consider security-wise for embedded systems and provide the result as security guidelines.
We are glad to have you on board and wish you a good start, Johan!Back to all news
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP10 July 2023
- IAM Patent 2023 – Zacco ranked as a top IP firm, alongside 27 colleagues30 June 2023
- Zacco wins Nordic Firm of the Year 2023 at the Managing IP Awards!22 June 2023
- Hybrid IP Portfolio Management – webinar recording available19 June 2023
- IP Stars 2023 – Eighteen Zacco practitioners ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP22 May 2023
- Redemption notice Zacco A/S shares28 April 2023
- Zacco shortlisted in 11 categories at the Managing IP EMEA Awards 2023!28 April 2023
- Lone Prehn announced as one of the Top 250 Women in IP – 202327 April 2023
- ZACCO A/S – Notice of extraordinary general meeting19 April 2023