WTR 1000 awards top rankings to Zacco
18 January 2017
Zacco is once again among the top recommended companies in this year’s edition of the World Trademark Review 1000 – The World’s Leading Trademark Professionals that has recently been released.
In Sweden, Zacco receives again a GOLD recommendation in the category “prosecution and strategy”. SILVER recommendations have once more been achieved in the general firm category in Denmark and in the “prosecution and strategy” category in Norway. Moreover, Zacco is proud to see that its attorneys Thomas Mølsgaard and Lone Prehn from Copenhagen, Kristin Kjærheim Astrup from Oslo and Claes Agnvall from Stockholm are individually recommended by the WTR. They are thus acknowledged to be some of the leading professionals within the international IP world, congratulations!
On the list of top representative filers Zacco holds the number one position in both Sweden and Norway as well as a third position in Denmark.
To view all results for 2017 please go to WTR 1000s webpage.Back to all news
- EU Trademark applications drop to lowest rate since 201922 March 2023
- New Associate Patent Attorney x 2: Welcome, Markus Engstrand and Tobias Viskers6 March 2023
- The Unified Patent Court and Unitary Patent system officially starts 1st June 2023!17 February 2023
- MetaBirkin Result provides early case law in growing area of NFT infringements15 February 2023
- WTR 1000 2023 ranks Zacco and 19 colleagues7 February 2023
- Zacco welcomes two Digital Brand experts to the team: Alexander Karlsson and Renaud Permezel26 January 2023
- Copyright chaos creates Christmas classic22 December 2022
- Season’s Greetings 202216 December 2022
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022