Zacco awarded Scandinavian Firm of the Year – again
10 March 2017
It is with great honour that we can announce that Zacco for the second year in a row has won the prestigious MIP Award “IP Firm of the Year” for Scandinavia. The prize was awarded at the MIP Award Ceremony held in London last night.
“This proves that the steps taken by Zacco during the last couple of years are being positively noticed by the industry and clients, and I think that everybody at Zacco can be very proud of this recognition”, says Zacco’s CEO Mats Boström and continues: “Zacco wants to play an active role in the development of the IP Business, and with the introduction of new business areas as well as digitalising our core businesses, we are creating the IP Firm of tomorrow. In this process we are extremely happy to receive this prize two years in a row, confirming our direction.”
Zacco is a modern, consultancy driven company with a 360° perspective on Intellectual Property: From patent filing, trademark registration and design protection to dispute resolution, cyber security and software development. We are now close to 400 employees and experts within all aspects of Intellectual Property including a large number of experienced Patent, Trademark and Design Attorneys as well as highly skilled Attorneys at Laws, Paralegals and IT Specialists.
Managing IP is one of the world’s leading IP Publications. Besides the annual awards MIP rank the most important IP companies throughout the world and Zacco recently received six top rankings covering both patent and trademark prosecution in Norway, Denmark and Sweden in the 2017 rankings.
Read more about the rankings visit the MIP website.Back to all news
- EU Trademark applications drop to lowest rate since 201922 March 2023
- New Associate Patent Attorney x 2: Welcome, Markus Engstrand and Tobias Viskers6 March 2023
- The Unified Patent Court and Unitary Patent system officially starts 1st June 2023!17 February 2023
- MetaBirkin Result provides early case law in growing area of NFT infringements15 February 2023
- WTR 1000 2023 ranks Zacco and 19 colleagues7 February 2023
- Zacco welcomes two Digital Brand experts to the team: Alexander Karlsson and Renaud Permezel26 January 2023
- Copyright chaos creates Christmas classic22 December 2022
- Season’s Greetings 202216 December 2022
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022