Zacco establishes Nordic Digital Forensics center
26 March 2018
In order to further strengthen the Zacco offer within Cyber Security we have recently recruited additional Digital Forensics specialists. This adds expert competence and capacity to the Zacco team that now can show more than 20 years of experience in providing digital forensics investigations in both public and private sector.
The Zacco Forensics Center has the capability to handle all kinds of digital forensics investigations. Everything from phones used in insider trading to compromised internal and cloud-based environments utilized by criminals for fraud or other purposes.
With the most current tools sets and specialist competence, Zacco supports both existing IPR-clients and new Cyber Security and Digital Brand clients with preventative measures like training and preparedness for intrusions as well as using digital evidence in order to understand what really happened and use the knowledge to build a strong case for our customers.
Depending on the type of case, Zacco provides both Digital Forensics as a Service (DFaaS) and traditional investigations. With a full Forensics Center we provide our customers predefined services like a full work place investigation at fixed prices as well as in-depth investigations of data breaches that may require many different competences.
What makes Zacco’s offer quite unique in the Nordic market is our legal team that backs up the Digital Forensics team with legal support in data privacy law, tech law, legal compliance matters and Intellectual Property Rights (IPR).
Areas covered in the Zacco Digital Forensics Center
- Workplace Forensics (Phones, email and Computer Forensics)
- Network Forensics
- Malware Forensics
- Server Forensics
- Litigation Support
- Expert Witness
The Zacco Approach
Zacco has a Digital Forensics Quality Management System (QMS) that ensures a high quality delivery in all investigations. The QMS cover each step from physical and digital evidence collection and handling to report writing and expert witness services.
For more information please contact the Digital Forensics Center Manager Jimmie Ekvall directly or get in touch with your trusted Zacco attorney.Back to all news
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022
- Meet Amin and Navid, our newly authorised EPA’s at the Gothenburg office6 October 2022
- Five colleagues announced as MIP Rising Stars 2022!4 October 2022
- Zacco takes home Trademark Prosecution Firm of the Year for Sweden16 September 2022
- Vacation is a time to relax, but don’t let your digital guard down13 July 2022
- UK Government publishes its response to a public consultation on AI and IP5 July 2022
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 20221 July 2022
- 23 practitioners at Zacco ranked in the IAM Patent 1000 for 2022!29 June 2022
- Karin Kärvling Søholt – Director of Strategic Alliances17 June 2022