Zacco establishes Nordic Digital Forensics center
26 March 2018
In order to further strengthen the Zacco offer within Cyber Security we have recently recruited additional Digital Forensics specialists. This adds expert competence and capacity to the Zacco team that now can show more than 20 years of experience in providing digital forensics investigations in both public and private sector.
The Zacco Forensics Center has the capability to handle all kinds of digital forensics investigations. Everything from phones used in insider trading to compromised internal and cloud-based environments utilized by criminals for fraud or other purposes.
With the most current tools sets and specialist competence, Zacco supports both existing IPR-clients and new Cyber Security and Digital Brand clients with preventative measures like training and preparedness for intrusions as well as using digital evidence in order to understand what really happened and use the knowledge to build a strong case for our customers.
Depending on the type of case, Zacco provides both Digital Forensics as a Service (DFaaS) and traditional investigations. With a full Forensics Center we provide our customers predefined services like a full work place investigation at fixed prices as well as in-depth investigations of data breaches that may require many different competences.
What makes Zacco’s offer quite unique in the Nordic market is our legal team that backs up the Digital Forensics team with legal support in data privacy law, tech law, legal compliance matters and Intellectual Property Rights (IPR).
Areas covered in the Zacco Digital Forensics Center
- Workplace Forensics (Phones, email and Computer Forensics)
- Network Forensics
- Malware Forensics
- Server Forensics
- Litigation Support
- Expert Witness
The Zacco Approach
Zacco has a Digital Forensics Quality Management System (QMS) that ensures a high quality delivery in all investigations. The QMS cover each step from physical and digital evidence collection and handling to report writing and expert witness services.
For more information please contact the Digital Forensics Center Manager Jimmie Ekvall directly or get in touch with your trusted Zacco attorney.Back to all news
- EU Trademark applications drop to lowest rate since 201922 March 2023
- New Associate Patent Attorney x 2: Welcome, Markus Engstrand and Tobias Viskers6 March 2023
- The Unified Patent Court and Unitary Patent system officially starts 1st June 2023!17 February 2023
- MetaBirkin Result provides early case law in growing area of NFT infringements15 February 2023
- WTR 1000 2023 ranks Zacco and 19 colleagues7 February 2023
- Zacco welcomes two Digital Brand experts to the team: Alexander Karlsson and Renaud Permezel26 January 2023
- Copyright chaos creates Christmas classic22 December 2022
- Season’s Greetings 202216 December 2022
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022