Zacco establishes Nordic Digital Forensics center
26 March 2018
In order to further strengthen the Zacco offer within Cyber Security we have recently recruited additional Digital Forensics specialists. This adds expert competence and capacity to the Zacco team that now can show more than 20 years of experience in providing digital forensics investigations in both public and private sector.
The Zacco Forensics Center has the capability to handle all kinds of digital forensics investigations. Everything from phones used in insider trading to compromised internal and cloud-based environments utilized by criminals for fraud or other purposes.
With the most current tools sets and specialist competence, Zacco supports both existing IPR-clients and new Cyber Security and Digital Brand clients with preventative measures like training and preparedness for intrusions as well as using digital evidence in order to understand what really happened and use the knowledge to build a strong case for our customers.
Depending on the type of case, Zacco provides both Digital Forensics as a Service (DFaaS) and traditional investigations. With a full Forensics Center we provide our customers predefined services like a full work place investigation at fixed prices as well as in-depth investigations of data breaches that may require many different competences.
What makes Zacco’s offer quite unique in the Nordic market is our team of IP professionals that backs up the Digital Forensics team with support in data privacy, tech law, and legal compliance matters as well as Intellectual Property Rights (IPR).
Areas covered in the Zacco Digital Forensics Center
- Workplace Forensics (Phones, email and Computer Forensics)
- Network Forensics
- Malware Forensics
- Server Forensics
- Litigation Support
- Expert Witness
The Zacco Approach
Zacco has a Digital Forensics Quality Management System (QMS) that ensures a high quality delivery in all investigations. The QMS cover each step from physical and digital evidence collection and handling to report writing and expert witness services.
For more information please contact the Digital Forensics Center Manager Jimmie Ekvall directly or get in touch with your trusted Zacco attorney.Back to all news
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP10 July 2023
- IAM Patent 2023 – Zacco ranked as a top IP firm, alongside 27 colleagues30 June 2023
- Zacco wins Nordic Firm of the Year 2023 at the Managing IP Awards!22 June 2023
- Hybrid IP Portfolio Management – webinar recording available19 June 2023
- IP Stars 2023 – Eighteen Zacco practitioners ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP22 May 2023
- Redemption notice Zacco A/S shares28 April 2023
- Zacco shortlisted in 11 categories at the Managing IP EMEA Awards 2023!28 April 2023
- Lone Prehn announced as one of the Top 250 Women in IP – 202327 April 2023
- ZACCO A/S – Notice of extraordinary general meeting19 April 2023