Zacco helps those affected by the humanitarian crisis in Ukraine
9 March 2022
All of us have been following the tragic developments in Ukraine closely, and we want to help in any way that we can.
We have now donated funds to the UNHCR in recognition of the exemplary assistance they are already providing on the ground, as well as their reputation for supporting refugees from conflict zones throughout the world.
Our thoughts are with those suffering and we continue to hope for a quick and peaceful resolution. For now, we will do what we can to help.Back to all news
- EU Trademark applications drop to lowest rate since 201922 March 2023
- New Associate Patent Attorney x 2: Welcome, Markus Engstrand and Tobias Viskers6 March 2023
- The Unified Patent Court and Unitary Patent system officially starts 1st June 2023!17 February 2023
- MetaBirkin Result provides early case law in growing area of NFT infringements15 February 2023
- WTR 1000 2023 ranks Zacco and 19 colleagues7 February 2023
- Zacco welcomes two Digital Brand experts to the team: Alexander Karlsson and Renaud Permezel26 January 2023
- Copyright chaos creates Christmas classic22 December 2022
- Season’s Greetings 202216 December 2022
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022