Zacco helps those affected by the humanitarian crisis in Ukraine
9 March 2022
All of us have been following the tragic developments in Ukraine closely, and we want to help in any way that we can.
We have now donated funds to the UNHCR in recognition of the exemplary assistance they are already providing on the ground, as well as their reputation for supporting refugees from conflict zones throughout the world.
Our thoughts are with those suffering and we continue to hope for a quick and peaceful resolution. For now, we will do what we can to help.Back to all news
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP10 July 2023
- IAM Patent 2023 – Zacco ranked as a top IP firm, alongside 27 colleagues30 June 2023
- Zacco wins Nordic Firm of the Year 2023 at the Managing IP Awards!22 June 2023
- Hybrid IP Portfolio Management – webinar recording available19 June 2023
- IP Stars 2023 – Eighteen Zacco practitioners ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP22 May 2023
- Redemption notice Zacco A/S shares28 April 2023
- Zacco shortlisted in 11 categories at the Managing IP EMEA Awards 2023!28 April 2023
- Lone Prehn announced as one of the Top 250 Women in IP – 202327 April 2023
- ZACCO A/S – Notice of extraordinary general meeting19 April 2023