Zacco helps those affected by the humanitarian crisis in Ukraine
9 March 2022
All of us have been following the tragic developments in Ukraine closely, and we want to help in any way that we can.
We have now donated funds to the UNHCR in recognition of the exemplary assistance they are already providing on the ground, as well as their reputation for supporting refugees from conflict zones throughout the world.
Our thoughts are with those suffering and we continue to hope for a quick and peaceful resolution. For now, we will do what we can to help.Back to all news
- Managing IP Awards 2024 – Zacco shortlisted across 14 categories!19 February 2024
- WTR 1000 2024 sees 29 colleagues ranked alongside recognition for Zacco7 February 2024
- Almost €16 billion lost to counterfeiters between 2018-2021 within EU clothing, cosmetic and toy sectors30 January 2024
- Season’s Greetings 202315 December 2023
- New requirements enter force in February 2024 for those sending emails to Gmail Accounts4 December 2023
- Lone Prehn receives the Client Choice Award 2024 for Trademarks in Denmark30 November 2023
- The Zacco and Patent Nord Innovation Award 2023 goes to Micro Matic15 November 2023
- Four Zacco colleagues ranked as MIP Rising Stars 20235 October 2023
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP10 July 2023