Zacco increases its presence in Bergen, Norway
29 January 2018
We are happy to announce that Zacco’s local presence in Bergen has been further strengthened.
Zacco has had an office at Bergen’s technology transfer office (Bergen Teknologioverføring, BTO) for some time. But since Lars Henrik Platou has joined Zacco as an Associate Lawyer some weeks ago, the Bergen office is now permanently manned in order to facilitate the contact with local clients in the Bergen area. Moreover, a strong team of attorneys continues to be connected to the Bergen office on a regular basis.
If you have any further questions regarding the Bergen office, please contact Regional Director Thor B. Mosaker or Associate Lawyer Lars Henrik Platou.Back to all news
- Managing IP Awards 2024 – Zacco shortlisted across 14 categories!19 February 2024
- WTR 1000 2024 sees 29 colleagues ranked alongside recognition for Zacco7 February 2024
- Almost €16 billion lost to counterfeiters between 2018-2021 within EU clothing, cosmetic and toy sectors30 January 2024
- Season’s Greetings 202315 December 2023
- New requirements enter force in February 2024 for those sending emails to Gmail Accounts4 December 2023
- Lone Prehn receives the Client Choice Award 2024 for Trademarks in Denmark30 November 2023
- The Zacco and Patent Nord Innovation Award 2023 goes to Micro Matic15 November 2023
- Four Zacco colleagues ranked as MIP Rising Stars 20235 October 2023
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP10 July 2023