Zacco increases its presence in Bergen, Norway
29 January 2018
We are happy to announce that Zacco’s local presence in Bergen has been further strengthened.
Zacco has had an office at Bergen’s technology transfer office (Bergen Teknologioverføring, BTO) for some time. But since Lars Henrik Platou has joined Zacco as an Associate Lawyer some weeks ago, the Bergen office is now permanently manned in order to facilitate the contact with local clients in the Bergen area. Moreover, a strong team of attorneys continues to be connected to the Bergen office on a regular basis.
If you have any further questions regarding the Bergen office, please contact Regional Director Thor B. Mosaker or Associate Lawyer Lars Henrik Platou.Back to all news
- EU Trademark applications drop to lowest rate since 201922 March 2023
- New Associate Patent Attorney x 2: Welcome, Markus Engstrand and Tobias Viskers6 March 2023
- The Unified Patent Court and Unitary Patent system officially starts 1st June 2023!17 February 2023
- MetaBirkin Result provides early case law in growing area of NFT infringements15 February 2023
- WTR 1000 2023 ranks Zacco and 19 colleagues7 February 2023
- Zacco welcomes two Digital Brand experts to the team: Alexander Karlsson and Renaud Permezel26 January 2023
- Copyright chaos creates Christmas classic22 December 2022
- Season’s Greetings 202216 December 2022
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022