Zacco increases local presence by launch of a new region: Zacco Sweden South
30 September 2020
Zacco stands strong and is enroute to further reinforce its position as the unmatched leader of the Scandinavian IP industry – now and in the future.
The next milestone will be the launch of region Sweden South. The new region will be managed by Senior Partner Hampus Adlerton and be operated out of a new presence in Malmoe, Sweden. The new region will be fully operational from day one. Its operations will be based on the well-established activities in the area that have been part of the larger region Denmark and Sweden South as it was called until now.
The new region will of course be open for additional talents to join.
Sweden South is a growth region both from a national and European perspective, with internationally competitive industries in different sectors. Zacco sees great potential in offering regional support in Sweden South for existing and new clients; especially within the areas of digital innovation, sustainability and life science. Moreover, the region has strong clusters with sophisticated development capability that continuously attract large investments that call for the unique approach to IP that Zacco has developed during the recent years.
Hereafter, Zacco in Scandinavia operates out of about 30 offices that are linked to independent but still unified regions in:
- Sweden East & North
- Sweden West
- Sweden South
In addition hereto, Zacco continues to increase its presence in Germany, United Kingdom and in India.
For more information please contact Hampus Adlerton, regional director Zacco Sweden South or Hans C. Nielsen, COO Zacco Group or Mats Boström, CEO Zacco Group.Back to all news
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022
- Meet Amin and Navid, our newly authorised EPA’s at the Gothenburg office6 October 2022
- Five colleagues announced as MIP Rising Stars 2022!4 October 2022
- Zacco takes home Trademark Prosecution Firm of the Year for Sweden16 September 2022
- Vacation is a time to relax, but don’t let your digital guard down13 July 2022
- UK Government publishes its response to a public consultation on AI and IP5 July 2022
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 20221 July 2022
- 23 practitioners at Zacco ranked in the IAM Patent 1000 for 2022!29 June 2022
- Karin Kärvling Søholt – Director of Strategic Alliances17 June 2022