Zacco is recommended by the Legal 500
13 April 2018
The Legal 500 Europe, Middle East & Africa rankings for 2018 have been released earlier this week.
We are pleased to acknowledge that Zacco is now recommended as a firm in three jurisdictions: Sweden, Norway and Denmark. The recommendations have been achieved in the category Intellectual Property (Sweden: Intellectual Property and Media).
Individual recommendations for nine attorneys
Zacco’s dedicated attorneys Claes Agnvall, Hampus Adlerton, Maria Beijer and Nils-Erik Folemark are recommended individually for Sweden.
In Norway, Frode André Moen, Kristin Kjærheim Astrup and Steinar Lie are mentioned individually for their special contribution to ” ‘a knowledgeable, responsive and creative team’, which ‘utilises its broad knowledge well’ to handle copyright, patent, trade mark and design issues.”
Niels Abrahamsen and Mogens Yde Knudsen are individually recommended Zacco attorneys situated in Denmark.
The well-renowned listing has been provided annually since 1991 and is based on merit alone to give the reader an impartial, third-party opinion on law firms active in the region.
The full listing is available online at The Legal 500.Back to all news
- EU Trademark applications drop to lowest rate since 201922 March 2023
- New Associate Patent Attorney x 2: Welcome, Markus Engstrand and Tobias Viskers6 March 2023
- The Unified Patent Court and Unitary Patent system officially starts 1st June 2023!17 February 2023
- MetaBirkin Result provides early case law in growing area of NFT infringements15 February 2023
- WTR 1000 2023 ranks Zacco and 19 colleagues7 February 2023
- Zacco welcomes two Digital Brand experts to the team: Alexander Karlsson and Renaud Permezel26 January 2023
- Copyright chaos creates Christmas classic22 December 2022
- Season’s Greetings 202216 December 2022
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022