Zacco is Scandinavian IP Firm of the Year 2016-2019!
8 March 2019
Yesterday, we have opened a new chapter of our success story: For a fourth consecutive time Zacco has received the prestigious Award “Scandinavian Firm of the Year 2019”. In addition, we also received an individual award for Denmark within Trademark prosecution.
The prizes were awarded in London at the award ceremony hosted by Managing Intellectual Property March 7th. Zacco’s Director Portfolio Outsourcing Peggy Bengtsson and Trademark-Legal Director Thomas Mølsgaard from the Copenhagen office attended the ceremony together and proudly received the awards.
“We are very happy and very proud that we are rewarded Scandinavian Firm of the Year for a fourth consecutive time! This is an amazing recognition and so well deserved by the brilliant Zacco staff who are working hard and go the extra mile to meet their clients’ needs. This shows they give valuable advice which is highly appreciated,” says Zacco’s very pleased CEO Mats Boström. “We identify and secure our clients’ intangible assets. No matter if they are hidden or well-known; we will find them and make them add value to the client’s business. This MIP Award re-acknowledges that we are a forerunner in the industry when it comes to how broad we define the assets we are dealing with. For us, many things that you can’t put your fingers on, can be turned into an asset and become part of your intellectual property. And in today’s world a majority of these assets are or will become digital ones. Zacco has worked in a very dedicated way with gathering expertise within e.g. software development and cyber security to handle the challenges arising from this development.”
Zacco is a modern, consultancy-driven company with a 360° perspective on Intellectual Property: From patent, trademark and design prosecution to digital brand monitoring, cyber security and software development. Zacco plays an active role in the digital transformation of the IP industry. With around 500 employees and experts throughout Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Germany, the UK and India, Zacco offers a large competence base for supporting clients with the new challenges – and opportunities – posed by the digital revolution. When the world changes. So do we.
Managing IP is one of the world’s leading IP publications. Besides the annual awards MIP ranks the most important IP companies throughout the world. You can read the full rankings on the MIP website.Back to all news
- Zacco welcomes two Digital Brand experts to the team: Alexander Karlsson and Renaud Permezel26 January 2023
- Copyright chaos creates Christmas classic22 December 2022
- Season’s Greetings 202216 December 2022
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022
- Meet Amin and Navid, our newly authorised EPA’s at the Gothenburg office6 October 2022
- Five colleagues announced as MIP Rising Stars 2022!4 October 2022
- Zacco takes home Trademark Prosecution Firm of the Year for Sweden16 September 2022
- Vacation is a time to relax, but don’t let your digital guard down13 July 2022
- UK Government publishes its response to a public consultation on AI and IP5 July 2022