Zacco is Scandinavian IP Firm of the Year 2016-2019!
8 March 2019
Yesterday, we have opened a new chapter of our success story: For a fourth consecutive time Zacco has received the prestigious Award “Scandinavian Firm of the Year 2019”. In addition, we also received an individual award for Denmark within Trademark prosecution.
The prizes were awarded in London at the award ceremony hosted by Managing Intellectual Property March 7th. Zacco’s Director Portfolio Outsourcing Peggy Bengtsson and Trademark-Legal Director Thomas Mølsgaard from the Copenhagen office attended the ceremony together and proudly received the awards.
“We are very happy and very proud that we are rewarded Scandinavian Firm of the Year for a fourth consecutive time! This is an amazing recognition and so well deserved by the brilliant Zacco staff who are working hard and go the extra mile to meet their clients’ needs. This shows they give valuable advice which is highly appreciated,” says Zacco’s very pleased CEO Mats Boström. “We identify and secure our clients’ intangible assets. No matter if they are hidden or well-known; we will find them and make them add value to the client’s business. This MIP Award re-acknowledges that we are a forerunner in the industry when it comes to how broad we define the assets we are dealing with. For us, many things that you can’t put your fingers on, can be turned into an asset and become part of your intellectual property. And in today’s world a majority of these assets are or will become digital ones. Zacco has worked in a very dedicated way with gathering expertise within e.g. software development and cyber security to handle the challenges arising from this development.”
Zacco is a modern, consultancy-driven company with a 360° perspective on Intellectual Property: From patent, trademark and design prosecution to digital brand monitoring, cyber security and software development. Zacco plays an active role in the digital transformation of the IP industry. With around 500 employees and experts throughout Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Germany, the UK and India, Zacco offers a large competence base for supporting clients with the new challenges – and opportunities – posed by the digital revolution. When the world changes. So do we.
Managing IP is one of the world’s leading IP publications. Besides the annual awards MIP ranks the most important IP companies throughout the world. You can read the full rankings on the MIP website.Back to all news
- Lone Prehn receives the Client Choice Award 2024 for Trademarks in Denmark30 November 2023
- The Zacco and Patent Nord Innovation Award 2023 goes to Micro Matic15 November 2023
- Four Zacco colleagues ranked as MIP Rising Stars 20235 October 2023
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP10 July 2023
- IAM Patent 2023 – Zacco ranked as a top IP firm, alongside 27 colleagues30 June 2023
- Zacco wins Nordic Firm of the Year 2023 at the Managing IP Awards!22 June 2023
- Hybrid IP Portfolio Management – webinar recording available19 June 2023
- IP Stars 2023 – Eighteen Zacco practitioners ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP22 May 2023
- Redemption notice Zacco A/S shares28 April 2023