Zacco opens R&D centre in Bangalore, India
9 January 2018
Zacco is set to open an R&D centre outside Europe – namely in Bangalore, India. The world of IP is, like many other industries, undergoing a major trend shift and a digital revolution. The new R&D Centre will serve as a hub for Zacco’s international business and multinational clients as well as for Zacco’s own digitalization process. Further, it will support Zacco´s entire 360˚ IP offering with new technology fully integrated in all existing service lines.
Bangalore is a strategic location, as this is currently the largest software and digitalization centre in the world and a place where most of the leading multinational companies also have a main hub. As some of Zacco’s largest clients now are requesting these types of services, the number of employees is rapidly ramping up. Zacco will also address the Indian market and the multinational clients on site with the 360° perspective on the IP offering. The recruitment of different competences is ongoing and expected to further increase in size during 2018 and forward.
Ravi Sunderrajan has been appointed Managing Director of Zacco India. Ravi has nearly two decades of experience in setting up operations in India within leading IT companies including HARMAN, NXP, Citrix, Telelogic and Wipro. We are very glad to have Ravi on board and look forward to the development in India.
If you have any questions regarding the Indian operation, please contact Managing Director in India, Ravi Sunderrajan or Zacco CFO, Håkan Tjärnemo.Back to all news
- Managing IP Awards 2024 – Zacco shortlisted across 14 categories!19 February 2024
- WTR 1000 2024 sees 29 colleagues ranked alongside recognition for Zacco7 February 2024
- Almost €16 billion lost to counterfeiters between 2018-2021 within EU clothing, cosmetic and toy sectors30 January 2024
- Season’s Greetings 202315 December 2023
- New requirements enter force in February 2024 for those sending emails to Gmail Accounts4 December 2023
- Lone Prehn receives the Client Choice Award 2024 for Trademarks in Denmark30 November 2023
- The Zacco and Patent Nord Innovation Award 2023 goes to Micro Matic15 November 2023
- Four Zacco colleagues ranked as MIP Rising Stars 20235 October 2023
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP10 July 2023