Zacco opens R&D centre in Bangalore, India
9 January 2018
Zacco is set to open an R&D centre outside Europe – namely in Bangalore, India. The world of IP is, like many other industries, undergoing a major trend shift and a digital revolution. The new R&D Centre will serve as a hub for Zacco’s international business and multinational clients as well as for Zacco’s own digitalization process. Further, it will support Zacco´s entire 360˚ IP offering with new technology fully integrated in all existing service lines.
Bangalore is a strategic location, as this is currently the largest software and digitalization centre in the world and a place where most of the leading multinational companies also have a main hub. As some of Zacco’s largest clients now are requesting these types of services, the number of employees is rapidly ramping up. Zacco will also address the Indian market and the multinational clients on site with the 360° perspective on the IP offering. The recruitment of different competences is ongoing and expected to further increase in size during 2018 and forward.
Ravi Sunderrajan has been appointed Managing Director of Zacco India. Ravi has nearly two decades of experience in setting up operations in India within leading IT companies including HARMAN, NXP, Citrix, Telelogic and Wipro. We are very glad to have Ravi on board and look forward to the development in India.
If you have any questions regarding the Indian operation, please contact Managing Director in India, Ravi Sunderrajan or Zacco CFO, Håkan Tjärnemo.Back to all news
- EU Trademark applications drop to lowest rate since 201922 March 2023
- New Associate Patent Attorney x 2: Welcome, Markus Engstrand and Tobias Viskers6 March 2023
- The Unified Patent Court and Unitary Patent system officially starts 1st June 2023!17 February 2023
- MetaBirkin Result provides early case law in growing area of NFT infringements15 February 2023
- WTR 1000 2023 ranks Zacco and 19 colleagues7 February 2023
- Zacco welcomes two Digital Brand experts to the team: Alexander Karlsson and Renaud Permezel26 January 2023
- Copyright chaos creates Christmas classic22 December 2022
- Season’s Greetings 202216 December 2022
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022