Zacco opens R&D centre in Bangalore, India
9 January 2018
Zacco is set to open an R&D centre outside Europe – namely in Bangalore, India. The world of IP is, like many other industries, undergoing a major trend shift and a digital revolution. The new R&D Centre will serve as a hub for Zacco’s international business and multinational clients as well as for Zacco’s own digitalization process. Further, it will support Zacco´s entire 360˚ IP offering with new technology fully integrated in all existing service lines.
Bangalore is a strategic location, as this is currently the largest software and digitalization centre in the world and a place where most of the leading multinational companies also have a main hub. As some of Zacco’s largest clients now are requesting these types of services, the number of employees is rapidly ramping up. Zacco will also address the Indian market and the multinational clients on site with the 360° perspective on the IP offering. The recruitment of different competences is ongoing and expected to further increase in size during 2018 and forward.
Ravi Sunderrajan has been appointed Managing Director of Zacco India. Ravi has nearly two decades of experience in setting up operations in India within leading IT companies including HARMAN, NXP, Citrix, Telelogic and Wipro. We are very glad to have Ravi on board and look forward to the development in India.
If you have any questions regarding the Indian operation, please contact Managing Director in India, Ravi Sunderrajan or Zacco CFO, Håkan Tjärnemo.Back to all news
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022
- Meet Amin and Navid, our newly authorised EPA’s at the Gothenburg office6 October 2022
- Five colleagues announced as MIP Rising Stars 2022!4 October 2022
- Zacco takes home Trademark Prosecution Firm of the Year for Sweden16 September 2022
- Vacation is a time to relax, but don’t let your digital guard down13 July 2022
- UK Government publishes its response to a public consultation on AI and IP5 July 2022
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 20221 July 2022
- 23 practitioners at Zacco ranked in the IAM Patent 1000 for 2022!29 June 2022
- Karin Kärvling Søholt – Director of Strategic Alliances17 June 2022