Zacco opens UK office
4 October 2017
Zacco continues its expansion and has on 1st of October 2017 opened a new office in Birmingham, United Kingdom.
We are excited to announce that Zacco is now establishing an office in the UK and thereby expanding the geographical presence into Great Britain. The Zacco office will be headed by Dr Alison Lawson, European and UK Chartered Patent Attorney and registered trade mark attorney. Alison comes from a position with a leading UK firm in Birmingham and has extensive experience within intellectual property, particularly within material science, mechanics and petroleum technology.
Internally in Zacco, the UK operation will be included in our Norwegian and German region. With this step, we continue expanding our geographical footprint to serve our clients locally and to provide a “one stop shop” for IP matters in all key European jurisdictions.
If you have any questions regarding the new office and operation, please contact Thor Mosaker or Alison Lawson.Back to all news
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP10 July 2023
- IAM Patent 2023 – Zacco ranked as a top IP firm, alongside 27 colleagues30 June 2023
- Zacco wins Nordic Firm of the Year 2023 at the Managing IP Awards!22 June 2023
- Hybrid IP Portfolio Management – webinar recording available19 June 2023
- IP Stars 2023 – Eighteen Zacco practitioners ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP22 May 2023
- Redemption notice Zacco A/S shares28 April 2023
- Zacco shortlisted in 11 categories at the Managing IP EMEA Awards 2023!28 April 2023
- Lone Prehn announced as one of the Top 250 Women in IP – 202327 April 2023
- ZACCO A/S – Notice of extraordinary general meeting19 April 2023