Zacco opens UK office
4 October 2017
Zacco continues its expansion and has on 1st of October 2017 opened a new office in Birmingham, United Kingdom.
We are excited to announce that Zacco is now establishing an office in the UK and thereby expanding the geographical presence into Great Britain. The Zacco office will be headed by Dr Alison Lawson, European and UK Chartered Patent Attorney and registered trade mark attorney. Alison comes from a position with a leading UK firm in Birmingham and has extensive experience within intellectual property, particularly within material science, mechanics and petroleum technology.
Internally in Zacco, the UK operation will be included in our Norwegian and German region. With this step, we continue expanding our geographical footprint to serve our clients locally and to provide a “one stop shop” for IP matters in all key European jurisdictions.
If you have any questions regarding the new office and operation, please contact Thor Mosaker or Alison Lawson.Back to all news
- EU Trademark applications drop to lowest rate since 201922 March 2023
- New Associate Patent Attorney x 2: Welcome, Markus Engstrand and Tobias Viskers6 March 2023
- The Unified Patent Court and Unitary Patent system officially starts 1st June 2023!17 February 2023
- MetaBirkin Result provides early case law in growing area of NFT infringements15 February 2023
- WTR 1000 2023 ranks Zacco and 19 colleagues7 February 2023
- Zacco welcomes two Digital Brand experts to the team: Alexander Karlsson and Renaud Permezel26 January 2023
- Copyright chaos creates Christmas classic22 December 2022
- Season’s Greetings 202216 December 2022
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022