Zacco partners with BioInnovation Institute
9 August 2019
A new partnership between Zacco and BioInnovation Institute (BII) in Denmark will help start-ups manage their IP.
BioInnovation Institute (BII) is an international hub for research-based innovation and entrepreneurship, which offers programs for start-ups, mainly focused on medtech, pharma and biotech.
Zacco will offer basic IP consultancy for all start-ups free of charge in two programs: Business Acceleration Academy and Creation House. Every week during the programs, Zacco will be present at BioInnovation Institute and available for consultancy for the start-ups.
Patent Attorney, Partner and Team Manager at Zacco, Niels Abrahamsen will advise the BII start-ups together with his team of skilled patent attorneys from Zacco. In an interview with BII, Niels explains a bit about how he and his team work with start-ups:
– We go through the start-ups’ business plans to understand what they work with and based on that we develop a check-list of things that are important to be in control of to attract investors. It is crucial for start-ups to be on top of their IP situation as well as to understand competition and which challenges they could be facing in the near or distant future regarding IP.
You can read the entire interview with Niels Abrahamsen here.Back to all news
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP10 July 2023
- IAM Patent 2023 – Zacco ranked as a top IP firm, alongside 27 colleagues30 June 2023
- Zacco wins Nordic Firm of the Year 2023 at the Managing IP Awards!22 June 2023
- Hybrid IP Portfolio Management – webinar recording available19 June 2023
- IP Stars 2023 – Eighteen Zacco practitioners ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP22 May 2023
- Redemption notice Zacco A/S shares28 April 2023
- Zacco shortlisted in 11 categories at the Managing IP EMEA Awards 2023!28 April 2023
- Lone Prehn announced as one of the Top 250 Women in IP – 202327 April 2023
- ZACCO A/S – Notice of extraordinary general meeting19 April 2023