Zacco partners with leading cyber assessment company
27 May 2019
Today, Zacco enters into a partnership with Outpost24 – a leading provider of complete vulnerability assessment portfolio.
As organisations around the world struggle to keep up with rapidly evolving security requirements in the face of changing technology and limitations of security expertise and skilled staff, Zacco partners with Outpost24 in order to help customers reduce the risk of attack and improve their security.
Jonas Halldin, Director Cyber Security Services and Business Area Manager Digital Assets at Zacco, explains why this new partnership with Outpost24 is so significant:
– Zacco provides Managed Vulnerability Management Services and powered by tools from Outpost24, we can help our customers detect vulnerabilities early and mitigate them. This is relevant for Zacco’s clients in order to protect their key intellectual property assets such as data, strategic technology, trade secrets etc. The acute focus on full-stack cyber security assessment that Outpost24 brings, will allow companies continuously to scan for vulnerabilities without interrupting their daily business – improving their security precision and avoiding wasting time with false positives. We are therefore very excited about the opportunity to represent Outpost24 in the European and Indian market.
Outpost24 is a leading cyber assessment company focused on enabling its customers to achieve maximum value from their evolving technology investments. It has developed a full-stack approach to assessing cyber security exposure in all key technology assets – devices, networks, clouds, applications, data, and users. Assessing cyber security exposure across all assets, in the same way an external attacker would, enables a more holistic view of weaknesses – and better grounds for prioritising resources.
Outpost24 was founded in 2001 and serves over 2,000 customers across a wide range of segments including finance and insurance, government, healthcare, retail, telecommunications, technology, and manufacturing in more than 40 countries.Back to all news
- The Zacco and Patent Nord Innovation Award 2023 goes to Micro Matic15 November 2023
- Four Zacco colleagues ranked as MIP Rising Stars 20235 October 2023
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP10 July 2023
- IAM Patent 2023 – Zacco ranked as a top IP firm, alongside 27 colleagues30 June 2023
- Zacco wins Nordic Firm of the Year 2023 at the Managing IP Awards!22 June 2023
- Hybrid IP Portfolio Management – webinar recording available19 June 2023
- IP Stars 2023 – Eighteen Zacco practitioners ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP22 May 2023
- Redemption notice Zacco A/S shares28 April 2023
- Zacco shortlisted in 11 categories at the Managing IP EMEA Awards 2023!28 April 2023