Zacco partners with leading cyber assessment company
27 May 2019
Today, Zacco enters into a partnership with Outpost24 – a leading provider of complete vulnerability assessment portfolio.
As organisations around the world struggle to keep up with rapidly evolving security requirements in the face of changing technology and limitations of security expertise and skilled staff, Zacco partners with Outpost24 in order to help customers reduce the risk of attack and improve their security.
Jonas Halldin, Director Cyber Security Services and Business Area Manager Digital Assets at Zacco, explains why this new partnership with Outpost24 is so significant:
– Zacco provides Managed Vulnerability Management Services and powered by tools from Outpost24, we can help our customers detect vulnerabilities early and mitigate them. This is relevant for Zacco’s clients in order to protect their key intellectual property assets such as data, strategic technology, trade secrets etc. The acute focus on full-stack cyber security assessment that Outpost24 brings, will allow companies continuously to scan for vulnerabilities without interrupting their daily business – improving their security precision and avoiding wasting time with false positives. We are therefore very excited about the opportunity to represent Outpost24 in the European and Indian market.
Outpost24 is a leading cyber assessment company focused on enabling its customers to achieve maximum value from their evolving technology investments. It has developed a full-stack approach to assessing cyber security exposure in all key technology assets – devices, networks, clouds, applications, data, and users. Assessing cyber security exposure across all assets, in the same way an external attacker would, enables a more holistic view of weaknesses – and better grounds for prioritising resources.
Outpost24 was founded in 2001 and serves over 2,000 customers across a wide range of segments including finance and insurance, government, healthcare, retail, telecommunications, technology, and manufacturing in more than 40 countries.Back to all news
- IP Stars 2023 – Eighteen Zacco Attorneys ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP22 May 2023
- Redemption notice Zacco A/S shares28 April 2023
- Zacco shortlisted in 11 categories at the Managing IP EMEA Awards 2023!28 April 2023
- Lone Prehn announced as one of the Top 250 Women in IP – 202327 April 2023
- ZACCO A/S – Notice of extraordinary general meeting19 April 2023
- OpSec Security completes acquisition of Zacco18 April 2023
- Zacco ranked amongst Europe’s leading IP firms by the Legal 50012 April 2023
- OpSec Security announces it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Zacco4 April 2023
- Top Tier in Trademark Prosecution for Zacco Denmark, Sweden and Norway3 April 2023
- EU Trademark applications drop to lowest rate since 201922 March 2023