Zacco partners with leading cyber assessment company
27 May 2019
Today, Zacco enters into a partnership with Outpost24 – a leading provider of complete vulnerability assessment portfolio.
As organisations around the world struggle to keep up with rapidly evolving security requirements in the face of changing technology and limitations of security expertise and skilled staff, Zacco partners with Outpost24 in order to help customers reduce the risk of attack and improve their security.
Jonas Halldin, Director Cyber Security Services and Business Area Manager Digital Assets at Zacco, explains why this new partnership with Outpost24 is so significant:
– Zacco provides Managed Vulnerability Management Services and powered by tools from Outpost24, we can help our customers detect vulnerabilities early and mitigate them. This is relevant for Zacco’s clients in order to protect their key intellectual property assets such as data, strategic technology, trade secrets etc. The acute focus on full-stack cyber security assessment that Outpost24 brings, will allow companies continuously to scan for vulnerabilities without interrupting their daily business – improving their security precision and avoiding wasting time with false positives. We are therefore very excited about the opportunity to represent Outpost24 in the European and Indian market.
Outpost24 is a leading cyber assessment company focused on enabling its customers to achieve maximum value from their evolving technology investments. It has developed a full-stack approach to assessing cyber security exposure in all key technology assets – devices, networks, clouds, applications, data, and users. Assessing cyber security exposure across all assets, in the same way an external attacker would, enables a more holistic view of weaknesses – and better grounds for prioritising resources.
Outpost24 was founded in 2001 and serves over 2,000 customers across a wide range of segments including finance and insurance, government, healthcare, retail, telecommunications, technology, and manufacturing in more than 40 countries.Back to all news
- Five colleagues announced as MIP Rising Stars 2022!4 October 2022
- Zacco takes home Trademark Prosecution Firm of the Year for Sweden16 September 2022
- Vacation is a time to relax, but don’t let your digital guard down13 July 2022
- UK Government publishes its response to a public consultation on AI and IP5 July 2022
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 20221 July 2022
- 23 practitioners at Zacco ranked in the IAM Patent 1000 for 2022!29 June 2022
- Karin Kärvling Søholt – Director of Strategic Alliances17 June 2022
- Financial Times: Zacco recognised as one of Europe’s Leading Patent Law Firms 202217 June 2022
- Zacco awarded Scandinavian Firm of the Year 2022 for Patents by Managing IP16 June 2022
- Camilla Rendal Nielsen ranked as one of the Top 250 Women in IP30 May 2022