Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2021
16 June 2021
Zacco is, once again, proud to announce that we have been ranked as a Tier One firm for Patent Prosecution for Denmark, Sweden and Norway and in Tier Three for the Patent Contentious category in Sweden.
The results are based on extensive research by Managing IP and is drawn from the leading Patent and Trademark attorney firms across the world.
We would like to extend a huge congratulations to all of our colleagues who have contributed to this success. It is your quality advice and expertise that has once again been recognised and rewarded and you, alongside our other colleagues, are an integral part of what makes Zacco a great place to work and valued and trusted partner to many organisations across the globe.
Thank you also to our clients, for your continued confidence in our ability to secure and protect your ideas.
Read more about the latest rankings on the IP Stars website here. You will also find a full list of the Zacco professionals who have previously been ranked as Patent or Trademark IP Stars.
The 2021 Patent rankings recognise the leading firms for Patent work across more than 50 jurisdictions. According to the IP Stars research methodology, the prosecution ranking takes into account protection / registration related work including IP Office proceedings, protection strategy and portfolio management advice as well as oppositions and appeals or litigation support. The contentious ranking covers patent-related disputes and enforcement (both within the courts and beyond).
The comprehensive research takes in to account interviews with colleagues and firms operating within the market, work information received by firms themselves, survey responses and publicly available information. The annual result is widely recognised as an authoritative and reliable guide for the IP market and a firm’s capability.
If you would like to work with Zacco’s expert patent attorneys on protecting your IP Portfolio, reach out to one of the following:Back to all news
- Managing IP Awards 2024 – Zacco shortlisted across 14 categories!19 February 2024
- WTR 1000 2024 sees 29 colleagues ranked alongside recognition for Zacco7 February 2024
- Almost €16 billion lost to counterfeiters between 2018-2021 within EU clothing, cosmetic and toy sectors30 January 2024
- Season’s Greetings 202315 December 2023
- New requirements enter force in February 2024 for those sending emails to Gmail Accounts4 December 2023
- Lone Prehn receives the Client Choice Award 2024 for Trademarks in Denmark30 November 2023
- The Zacco and Patent Nord Innovation Award 2023 goes to Micro Matic15 November 2023
- Four Zacco colleagues ranked as MIP Rising Stars 20235 October 2023
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP10 July 2023