Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2021
16 June 2021
Zacco is, once again, proud to announce that we have been ranked as a Tier One firm for Patent Prosecution for Denmark, Sweden and Norway and in Tier Three for the Patent Contentious category in Sweden.
The results are based on extensive research by Managing IP and is drawn from the leading Patent and Trademark attorney firms across the world.
We would like to extend a huge congratulations to all of our colleagues who have contributed to this success. It is your quality advice and expertise that has once again been recognised and rewarded and you, alongside our other colleagues, are an integral part of what makes Zacco a great place to work and valued and trusted partner to many organisations across the globe.
Thank you also to our clients, for your continued confidence in our ability to secure and protect your ideas.
Read more about the latest rankings on the IP Stars website here. You will also find a full list of the Zacco attorneys who have previously been ranked as Patent or Trademark IP Stars.
The 2021 Patent rankings recognise the leading firms for Patent work across more than 50 jurisdictions. According to the IP Stars research methodology, the prosecution ranking takes into account protection / registration related work including IP Office proceedings, protection strategy and portfolio management advice as well as oppositions and appeals or litigation support. The contentious ranking covers patent-related disputes and enforcement (both within the courts and beyond).
The comprehensive research takes in to account interviews with colleagues and firms operating within the market, work information received by firms themselves, survey responses and publicly available information. The annual result is widely recognised as an authoritative and reliable guide for the IP market and a firm’s capability.
If you would like to work with Zacco’s expert patent attorneys on protecting your IP Portfolio, reach out to one of the following:Back to all news
- EU Trademark applications drop to lowest rate since 201922 March 2023
- New Associate Patent Attorney x 2: Welcome, Markus Engstrand and Tobias Viskers6 March 2023
- The Unified Patent Court and Unitary Patent system officially starts 1st June 2023!17 February 2023
- MetaBirkin Result provides early case law in growing area of NFT infringements15 February 2023
- WTR 1000 2023 ranks Zacco and 19 colleagues7 February 2023
- Zacco welcomes two Digital Brand experts to the team: Alexander Karlsson and Renaud Permezel26 January 2023
- Copyright chaos creates Christmas classic22 December 2022
- Season’s Greetings 202216 December 2022
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022