Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2022
1 July 2022
Following on from our recent award from Managing IP as Scandinavian Firm of the Year for Patents 2022, we have been ranked by IP Stars as a Top Tier firm for Patent Prosecution across Scandinavia.
We have achieved a Tier One rank in Denmark and Sweden and Highly Recommended for Norway (the highest available rank) as well as a Tier Three ranking for Patent Contentious in Sweden. These now sit alongside our previous Tier One rankings for Trademark Prosecution across Scandinavia Tier Two for Trademark Contentious in Sweden and Norway, Tier Three for Denmark and the fifteen colleagues recently announced as IP Stars.
Managing IP goes through extensive research speaking with hundreds of client referees, peers and other experts within the world of IP and the competition is between many capable firms, so to be classed in the Top Tier available for each country is quite an achievement.
As always, well done and congratulations to all of our colleagues across the world, this is very much a collective accomplishment and the high quality of our delivery and our expertise is what makes achievement of these rankings possible. It is also the reason we remain a valued and trusted advisor to so many international and local clients.
The 2022 rankings can be found here, which detail both their methodology and some reasoning behind why some of the firms are included in the ranking. There is also a full list of the Trademark Rankings as well as our colleagues who have been recognised as IP Stars.
If you would like some of our recognised experts to help you to develop and secure the value of your IP portfolio, reach out to one of your local country contacts below:Back to all news
- Zacco takes home Trademark Prosecution Firm of the Year for Sweden16 September 2022
- Vacation is a time to relax, but don’t let your digital guard down13 July 2022
- UK Government publishes its response to a public consultation on AI and IP5 July 2022
- 23 practitioners at Zacco ranked in the IAM Patent 1000 for 2022!29 June 2022
- Karin Kärvling Søholt – Director of Strategic Alliances17 June 2022
- Financial Times: Zacco recognised as one of Europe’s Leading Patent Law Firms 202217 June 2022
- Zacco awarded Scandinavian Firm of the Year 2022 for Patents by Managing IP16 June 2022
- Camilla Rendal Nielsen ranked as one of the Top 250 Women in IP30 May 2022
- 15 Zacco Attorneys ranked as IP Stars for 20223 May 2022
- Zacco shortlisted for 10 awards in the Managing IP EMEA Awards 202228 April 2022