Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP
10 July 2023
Zacco has again achieved the highest available rankings for patent prosecution in Denmark, Sweden and Norway, alongside a Tier Three ranking for Patent Disputes in Sweden. Alongside the recently announced Nordic Firm of the Year for Patent and Trademark Attorney Firms, and the 18 colleagues ranked as Patent or Trademark Stars, these rankings represent the consistently high level of quality identified by the researchers quality identified.
Being ranked in the top tier available for each country for patent prosecution is no easy task, given the quality of the competition. The rankings are announced following months of research where clients, IP experts, and members of the wider IP community are all interviewed for feedback, which is then combined with detailed assessment of market presence, successes and internal knowledge and expertise available.
As always, thank you to our global clients and peers for taking the time to give feedback and a huge congratulations to our global colleagues, without whose expertise and insight none of the success would have been possible.
The entire 2023 rankings can be found here, including detailed insight into the methodology and background to some of the decision making. There is also a full list of the Trademark Rankings as well as our colleagues who have been recognised as IP Stars.
If you would like some of our recognised experts to help you to develop and secure the value of your IP portfolio, reach out to one of your local country contacts.Back to all news
- Managing IP Awards 2024 – Zacco shortlisted across 14 categories!19 February 2024
- WTR 1000 2024 sees 29 colleagues ranked alongside recognition for Zacco7 February 2024
- Almost €16 billion lost to counterfeiters between 2018-2021 within EU clothing, cosmetic and toy sectors30 January 2024
- Season’s Greetings 202315 December 2023
- New requirements enter force in February 2024 for those sending emails to Gmail Accounts4 December 2023
- Lone Prehn receives the Client Choice Award 2024 for Trademarks in Denmark30 November 2023
- The Zacco and Patent Nord Innovation Award 2023 goes to Micro Matic15 November 2023
- Four Zacco colleagues ranked as MIP Rising Stars 20235 October 2023
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- IAM Patent 2023 – Zacco ranked as a top IP firm, alongside 27 colleagues30 June 2023