Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP
10 July 2023
Zacco has again achieved the highest available rankings for patent prosecution in Denmark, Sweden and Norway, alongside a Tier Three ranking for Patent Disputes in Sweden. Alongside the recently announced Nordic Firm of the Year for Patent and Trademark Attorney Firms, and the 18 colleagues ranked as Patent or Trademark Stars, these rankings represent the consistently high level of quality identified by the researchers quality identified.
Being ranked in the top tier available for each country for patent prosecution is no easy task, given the quality of the competition. The rankings are announced following months of research where clients, IP experts, and members of the wider IP community are all interviewed for feedback, which is then combined with detailed assessment of market presence, successes and internal knowledge and expertise available.
As always, thank you to our global clients and peers for taking the time to give feedback and a huge congratulations to our global colleagues, without whose expertise and insight none of the success would have been possible.
The entire 2023 rankings can be found here, including detailed insight into the methodology and background to some of the decision making. There is also a full list of the Trademark Rankings as well as our colleagues who have been recognised as IP Stars.
If you would like some of our recognised experts to help you to develop and secure the value of your IP portfolio, reach out to one of your local country contacts.Back to all news
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- IAM Patent 2023 – Zacco ranked as a top IP firm, alongside 27 colleagues30 June 2023
- Zacco wins Nordic Firm of the Year 2023 at the Managing IP Awards!22 June 2023
- Hybrid IP Portfolio Management – webinar recording available19 June 2023
- IP Stars 2023 – Eighteen Zacco practitioners ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP22 May 2023
- Redemption notice Zacco A/S shares28 April 2023
- Zacco shortlisted in 11 categories at the Managing IP EMEA Awards 2023!28 April 2023
- Lone Prehn announced as one of the Top 250 Women in IP – 202327 April 2023
- ZACCO A/S – Notice of extraordinary general meeting19 April 2023
- OpSec Security completes acquisition of Zacco18 April 2023