Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Trademark Prosecution firm 2021
13 April 2021
It is with great pleasure we announce that Zacco has once again been ranked as a tier one firm in Denmark, Sweden and Norway in the category of Trademark Prosecution, performed by Patent & Trademark attorney firms.
This ranking keeps us in the same top tier that we have held since 2017. Zacco has also been ranked in tier two for the Trademark Contentious category in Sweden and Norway and in tier three in Denmark.
The 2021 Trademark rankings recognise the leading firms for Trademark Filing/Prosecution and Contentious work in more than 50 jurisdictions. According to the IP Stars research methodology, the prosecution ranking takes into account pre and post-registration work including office proceedings and portfolio management advice. The contentious ranking covers trade mark-related disputes (in and outside the courts) and anti-counterfeiting work.
Congratulations to all of our colleagues who contributed to this success. Your comprehensive, reliable and high-quality advice on how to protect and enforce client Trademarks has been recognised and rewarded once again.
Read more about the latest rankings on the IP Stars website here. You will also find a comprehensive list of the Zacco IP professionals who have previously been ranked as Trademark IP Stars.
If you would like to work with Zacco’s Trademark experts on protecting your IP Portfolio, reach out to one of the following:Back to all news
- Managing IP Awards 2024 – Zacco shortlisted across 14 categories!19 February 2024
- WTR 1000 2024 sees 29 colleagues ranked alongside recognition for Zacco7 February 2024
- Almost €16 billion lost to counterfeiters between 2018-2021 within EU clothing, cosmetic and toy sectors30 January 2024
- Season’s Greetings 202315 December 2023
- New requirements enter force in February 2024 for those sending emails to Gmail Accounts4 December 2023
- Lone Prehn receives the Client Choice Award 2024 for Trademarks in Denmark30 November 2023
- The Zacco and Patent Nord Innovation Award 2023 goes to Micro Matic15 November 2023
- Four Zacco colleagues ranked as MIP Rising Stars 20235 October 2023
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP10 July 2023