Zacco receives top rankings in WTR 1000 for 2018
23 November 2017
Zacco is once again among the top recommended companies in next year’s edition of the World Trademark Review 1000 – The World’s Leading Trademark Professionals that has recently been released as a preview for WTR subscribers.
In Sweden Zacco receives again a GOLD recommendation in the category “prosecution and strategy”. SILVER recommendations have once more been achieved in the general firm category in Denmark and in the “prosecution and strategy” category in Norway.
Moreover, Zacco is proud to acknowledge that an impressive number of seven Zacco trademark attorneys have got individual recommendations for 2018:
Thomas Mølsgaard, Lone Prehn and now also Stig H. Ekmann from Copenhagen, Kristin Kjærheim Astrup, Steinar Lie and Kristine Snyder from Oslo and Claes Agnvall from Stockholm are all individually recommended. They are thus acknowledged by clients and peers to be among the leading professionals within the international IP world, congratulations!Back to all news
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP10 July 2023
- IAM Patent 2023 – Zacco ranked as a top IP firm, alongside 27 colleagues30 June 2023
- Zacco wins Nordic Firm of the Year 2023 at the Managing IP Awards!22 June 2023
- Hybrid IP Portfolio Management – webinar recording available19 June 2023
- IP Stars 2023 – Eighteen Zacco practitioners ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP22 May 2023
- Redemption notice Zacco A/S shares28 April 2023
- Zacco shortlisted in 11 categories at the Managing IP EMEA Awards 2023!28 April 2023
- Lone Prehn announced as one of the Top 250 Women in IP – 202327 April 2023
- ZACCO A/S – Notice of extraordinary general meeting19 April 2023