Zacco receives top rankings in WTR 1000 for 2018
23 November 2017
Zacco is once again among the top recommended companies in next year’s edition of the World Trademark Review 1000 – The World’s Leading Trademark Professionals that has recently been released as a preview for WTR subscribers.
In Sweden Zacco receives again a GOLD recommendation in the category “prosecution and strategy”. SILVER recommendations have once more been achieved in the general firm category in Denmark and in the “prosecution and strategy” category in Norway.
Moreover, Zacco is proud to acknowledge that an impressive number of seven Zacco attorneys have got individual recommendations for 2018:
Thomas Mølsgaard, Lone Prehn and now also Stig H. Ekmann from Copenhagen, Kristin Kjærheim Astrup, Steinar Lie and Kristine Snyder from Oslo and Claes Agnvall from Stockholm are all individually recommended. They are thus acknowledged by clients and peers to be among the leading professionals within the international IP world, congratulations!Back to all news
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022
- Meet Amin and Navid, our newly authorised EPA’s at the Gothenburg office6 October 2022
- Five colleagues announced as MIP Rising Stars 2022!4 October 2022
- Zacco takes home Trademark Prosecution Firm of the Year for Sweden16 September 2022
- Vacation is a time to relax, but don’t let your digital guard down13 July 2022
- UK Government publishes its response to a public consultation on AI and IP5 July 2022
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 20221 July 2022
- 23 practitioners at Zacco ranked in the IAM Patent 1000 for 2022!29 June 2022
- Karin Kärvling Søholt – Director of Strategic Alliances17 June 2022