Three Zacco Attorneys ranked as Rising Stars by Managing IP
5 October 2021
Three of our international colleagues have been listed in the latest edition of Managing IP’s Rising Stars, which have recently been announced.
Burhaan Hassan (Oslo), Signe Damm (Aarhus) and David Shanks (Stockholm) have all been nominated and ranked as Rising Stars. Congratulations to all involved! Definitely well deserved.
The Rising Star rankings 2021/2022 are a result of Managing IP’s comprehensive research and review of firms and practitioners in the IP industry. The Rising Stars ranking recognises some of the best up-and-coming IP practitioners in private practice who contributed to the success of their firms and clients.
The information is obtained during the research for the IP STARS rankings and MIP awards programme and reviewed with the objective to identify new talent with typically less than 10 years’ work experience and below partner level. More about the methodology can be found here.
You can view all 21 of Zacco’s Rising Stars, IP Stars and notable practitioners featured by Managing IP here.
For more information about how one of our Rising Stars or one of our other experts can help you to secure your IP and provide ongoing protection of your ideas and innovation, reach out to us for more information. We can help with all aspects of protection, both digitally and otherwise, for patents, trademarks and designs as well as digital brands, secure development and cyber security.Back to all news
- EU Trademark applications drop to lowest rate since 201922 March 2023
- New Associate Patent Attorney x 2: Welcome, Markus Engstrand and Tobias Viskers6 March 2023
- The Unified Patent Court and Unitary Patent system officially starts 1st June 2023!17 February 2023
- MetaBirkin Result provides early case law in growing area of NFT infringements15 February 2023
- WTR 1000 2023 ranks Zacco and 19 colleagues7 February 2023
- Zacco welcomes two Digital Brand experts to the team: Alexander Karlsson and Renaud Permezel26 January 2023
- Copyright chaos creates Christmas classic22 December 2022
- Season’s Greetings 202216 December 2022
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022