Three Zacco Attorneys ranked as Rising Stars by Managing IP
5 October 2021
Three of our international colleagues have been listed in the latest edition of Managing IP’s Rising Stars, which have recently been announced.
The Rising Star rankings 2021/2022 are a result of Managing IP’s comprehensive research and review of firms and practitioners in the IP industry. The Rising Stars ranking recognises some of the best up-and-coming IP practitioners in private practice who contributed to the success of their firms and clients.
The information is obtained during the research for the IP STARS rankings and MIP awards programme and reviewed with the objective to identify new talent with typically less than 10 years’ work experience and below partner level. More about the methodology can be found here.
You can view all 21 of Zacco’s Rising Stars, IP Stars and notable practitioners featured by Managing IP here.
For more information about how one of our Rising Stars or one of our other experts can help you to secure your IP and provide ongoing protection of your ideas and innovation, reach out to us for more information. We can help with all aspects of protection, both digitally and otherwise, for patents, trademarks and designs as well as digital brands, secure development and cyber security.Back to all news
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022
- Meet Amin and Navid, our newly authorised EPA’s at the Gothenburg office6 October 2022
- Five colleagues announced as MIP Rising Stars 2022!4 October 2022
- Zacco takes home Trademark Prosecution Firm of the Year for Sweden16 September 2022
- Vacation is a time to relax, but don’t let your digital guard down13 July 2022
- UK Government publishes its response to a public consultation on AI and IP5 July 2022
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 20221 July 2022
- 23 practitioners at Zacco ranked in the IAM Patent 1000 for 2022!29 June 2022
- Karin Kärvling Søholt – Director of Strategic Alliances17 June 2022