Zacco shines with great rankings in WTR 1000
19 February 2020
Zacco is once again among the top recommended companies in the 2020 edition of World Trademark Review 1000 – The World’s Leading Trademark Professionals.
In Sweden, Zacco receives another GOLD recommendation in the category “prosecution and strategy”. SILVER recommendations have been achieved in the general firm category in Denmark and in the “prosecution and strategy” category in Norway.
Quoting the WTR motivation for Sweden: “Zacco stands at the forefront of innovation. Realising the increasing importance of online brand protection, its offering is constantly updated to keep abreast with changes in technology. Users of the service know that the squad will leave no stone unturned when it comes to protecting IP rights.”
We are also very proud to acknowledge that no less than nine trademark experts working at Zacco have received individual recommendations this time (compared to six in 2019):
In Denmark, the impressive number of five colleagues are bestowed an individual recommendation: Thomas Mølsgaard, Stig H. Ekmann and Lone Prehn are for the first time joined by WTR 1000 debutants Heidi Rehné and Knud Wallberg.
According to their clients and peers, Zacco’s trademark and design attorneys are among the leading professionals within the international IP world and provide excellent counsel. Congratulations!
To view the full ranking and read the motivations, please go to the WTR homepage.Back to all news
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP10 July 2023
- IAM Patent 2023 – Zacco ranked as a top IP firm, alongside 27 colleagues30 June 2023
- Zacco wins Nordic Firm of the Year 2023 at the Managing IP Awards!22 June 2023
- Hybrid IP Portfolio Management – webinar recording available19 June 2023
- IP Stars 2023 – Eighteen Zacco practitioners ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP22 May 2023
- Redemption notice Zacco A/S shares28 April 2023
- Zacco shortlisted in 11 categories at the Managing IP EMEA Awards 2023!28 April 2023
- Lone Prehn announced as one of the Top 250 Women in IP – 202327 April 2023
- ZACCO A/S – Notice of extraordinary general meeting19 April 2023