Zacco shines with great rankings in WTR 1000
19 February 2020
Zacco is once again among the top recommended companies in the 2020 edition of World Trademark Review 1000 – The World’s Leading Trademark Professionals.
In Sweden, Zacco receives another GOLD recommendation in the category “prosecution and strategy”. SILVER recommendations have been achieved in the general firm category in Denmark and in the “prosecution and strategy” category in Norway.
Quoting the WTR motivation for Sweden: “Zacco stands at the forefront of innovation. Realising the increasing importance of online brand protection, its offering is constantly updated to keep abreast with changes in technology. Users of the service know that the squad will leave no stone unturned when it comes to protecting IP rights.”
We are also very proud to acknowledge that no less than nine attorneys working at Zacco have received individual recommendations this time (compared to six in 2019):
In Denmark, the impressive number of five attorneys are bestowed an individual recommendation: Thomas Mølsgaard, Stig H. Ekmann and Lone Prehn are for the first time joined by WTR 1000 debutants Heidi Rehné and Knud Wallberg.
From Zacco in Norway, Kristin Kjærheim Astrup and Frode André Moen are recommended for their excellent legal consulting services.
Taking a closer look at the Sweden ranking, you again will find that Claes Agnvall and Martin Tranälv have achieved individual recommendations, just like last year.
According to their clients and peers, Zacco’s attorneys are among the leading professionals within the international IP world and provide excellent counsel. Congratulations!
To view the full ranking and read the motivations, please go to the WTR homepage.Back to all news
- EU Trademark applications drop to lowest rate since 201922 March 2023
- New Associate Patent Attorney x 2: Welcome, Markus Engstrand and Tobias Viskers6 March 2023
- The Unified Patent Court and Unitary Patent system officially starts 1st June 2023!17 February 2023
- MetaBirkin Result provides early case law in growing area of NFT infringements15 February 2023
- WTR 1000 2023 ranks Zacco and 19 colleagues7 February 2023
- Zacco welcomes two Digital Brand experts to the team: Alexander Karlsson and Renaud Permezel26 January 2023
- Copyright chaos creates Christmas classic22 December 2022
- Season’s Greetings 202216 December 2022
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022