Zacco shortlisted for 10 awards in the Managing IP EMEA Awards 2022
28 April 2022
Zacco is pleased to be able to announce that we have been shortlisted for Firm of the Year in 10 categories of the Managing IP EMEA Awards for 2022.
Now in their 17th year of awards, Managing IP are internationally renowned for their extensive knowledge of the global IP market and ongoing international developments so awards competition is fierce. With this in mind, to be recognised and shortlisted in 10 categories is truly an achievement worth celebrating.
We have been shortlisted in the following national categories:
Patent Prosecution Firm of the Year in Denmark, Sweden and Norway
Trademark Firm of the Year (Patent & Trademark Attorney Firms) in Denmark and Norway
Trademark Contentious Firm of the Year in Sweden
Trademark Prosecution Firm of the Year (Patent & Trademark Attorney Firms) in Sweden
Internationally, we have been shortlisted for Scandinavian Firm of the Year for both Patent and Trademark
We are also pleased to share that our colleague, Thomas Mølsgaard, is also in the running for Practitioner of the Year (Patent and Trademark Attorney Firms) in Denmark.
We won’t know the results until the awards ceremony, which is scheduled to take place in London on the 15th June 2022. For now, we are happy to we acknowledge that simply being shortlisted is recognition of our comprehensive expertise, our commitment to quality and innovation, and of our ability to predict and deliver on the changing needs of the European market.
Congratulations to everyone nominated and to all of our colleagues across the globe. Being shortlisted is a recognition of your success as much as it is Zacco’s.Back to all news
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022
- Meet Amin and Navid, our newly authorised EPA’s at the Gothenburg office6 October 2022
- Five colleagues announced as MIP Rising Stars 2022!4 October 2022
- Zacco takes home Trademark Prosecution Firm of the Year for Sweden16 September 2022
- Vacation is a time to relax, but don’t let your digital guard down13 July 2022
- UK Government publishes its response to a public consultation on AI and IP5 July 2022
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 20221 July 2022
- 23 practitioners at Zacco ranked in the IAM Patent 1000 for 2022!29 June 2022
- Karin Kärvling Søholt – Director of Strategic Alliances17 June 2022