Zacco shortlisted for 10 awards in the Managing IP EMEA Awards 2022
28 April 2022
Zacco is pleased to be able to announce that we have been shortlisted for Firm of the Year in 10 categories of the Managing IP EMEA Awards for 2022.
Now in their 17th year of awards, Managing IP are internationally renowned for their extensive knowledge of the global IP market and ongoing international developments so awards competition is fierce. With this in mind, to be recognised and shortlisted in 10 categories is truly an achievement worth celebrating.
We have been shortlisted in the following national categories:
Patent Prosecution Firm of the Year in Denmark, Sweden and Norway
Trademark Firm of the Year (Patent & Trademark Attorney Firms) in Denmark and Norway
Trademark Contentious Firm of the Year in Sweden
Trademark Prosecution Firm of the Year (Patent & Trademark Attorney Firms) in Sweden
Internationally, we have been shortlisted for Scandinavian Firm of the Year for both Patent and Trademark
We are also pleased to share that our colleague, Thomas Mølsgaard, is also in the running for Practitioner of the Year (Patent and Trademark Attorney Firms) in Denmark.
We won’t know the results until the awards ceremony, which is scheduled to take place in London on the 15th June 2022. For now, we are happy to we acknowledge that simply being shortlisted is recognition of our comprehensive expertise, our commitment to quality and innovation, and of our ability to predict and deliver on the changing needs of the European market.
Congratulations to everyone nominated and to all of our colleagues across the globe. Being shortlisted is a recognition of your success as much as it is Zacco’s.Back to all news
- EU Trademark applications drop to lowest rate since 201922 March 2023
- New Associate Patent Attorney x 2: Welcome, Markus Engstrand and Tobias Viskers6 March 2023
- The Unified Patent Court and Unitary Patent system officially starts 1st June 2023!17 February 2023
- MetaBirkin Result provides early case law in growing area of NFT infringements15 February 2023
- WTR 1000 2023 ranks Zacco and 19 colleagues7 February 2023
- Zacco welcomes two Digital Brand experts to the team: Alexander Karlsson and Renaud Permezel26 January 2023
- Copyright chaos creates Christmas classic22 December 2022
- Season’s Greetings 202216 December 2022
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022