Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine
28 October 2022
Star for Life is a Swedish non-profit organisation whose goal is the continued empowerment of children and teenagers, primarily of school age, through education, coaching and motivational strategies.
As a responsible business, our support of Star for Life is something that closely aligns with our values and, with their recent launch of a new initiative in Ukraine, Zacco is pleased to once again have the opportunity to partner with them.
Star for Life Ukraine are currently working with Ukrainian schoolchildren to improve their psychological wellbeing, mental health and self-esteem, and to support the development of IT skills. For the first time at Zacco, this cooperation also includes engaging our colleagues in our support, and we are organising collections of unused office and IT equipment that can be sent to Ukraine to accompany the financial and equipment donations made by the Zacco Group itself.
Zacco has previously been a partner of Star for Life in South Africa, having sponsored the Ezakheleni High School in South Africa from 2014 to 2020. Their approach was successful in equipping children and teenagers with the learning and tools necessary to take control of their own lives, and this was something that Zacco was proud to be able to support. Founded in 2005 as the Star for Life Maternity Project, their programme is now available in around 120 schools in South Africa and Namibia.
You can find out more about Star for Life Ukraine, and donate to this worthy cause, on their website at https://www.starforlife.org.ua
- EU Trademark applications drop to lowest rate since 201922 March 2023
- New Associate Patent Attorney x 2: Welcome, Markus Engstrand and Tobias Viskers6 March 2023
- The Unified Patent Court and Unitary Patent system officially starts 1st June 2023!17 February 2023
- MetaBirkin Result provides early case law in growing area of NFT infringements15 February 2023
- WTR 1000 2023 ranks Zacco and 19 colleagues7 February 2023
- Zacco welcomes two Digital Brand experts to the team: Alexander Karlsson and Renaud Permezel26 January 2023
- Copyright chaos creates Christmas classic22 December 2022
- Season’s Greetings 202216 December 2022
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Meet Amin and Navid, our newly authorised EPA’s at the Gothenburg office6 October 2022