Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine
28 October 2022
Star for Life is a Swedish non-profit organisation whose goal is the continued empowerment of children and teenagers, primarily of school age, through education, coaching and motivational strategies.
As a responsible business, our support of Star for Life is something that closely aligns with our values and, with their recent launch of a new initiative in Ukraine, Zacco is pleased to once again have the opportunity to partner with them.
Star for Life Ukraine are currently working with Ukrainian schoolchildren to improve their psychological wellbeing, mental health and self-esteem, and to support the development of IT skills. For the first time at Zacco, this cooperation also includes engaging our colleagues in our support, and we are organising collections of unused office and IT equipment that can be sent to Ukraine to accompany the financial and equipment donations made by the Zacco Group itself.
Zacco has previously been a partner of Star for Life in South Africa, having sponsored the Ezakheleni High School in South Africa from 2014 to 2020. Their approach was successful in equipping children and teenagers with the learning and tools necessary to take control of their own lives, and this was something that Zacco was proud to be able to support. Founded in 2005 as the Star for Life Maternity Project, their programme is now available in around 120 schools in South Africa and Namibia.
You can find out more about Star for Life Ukraine, and donate to this worthy cause, on their website at https://www.starforlife.org.ua
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Meet Amin and Navid, our newly authorised EPA’s at the Gothenburg office6 October 2022
- Five colleagues announced as MIP Rising Stars 2022!4 October 2022
- Zacco takes home Trademark Prosecution Firm of the Year for Sweden16 September 2022
- Vacation is a time to relax, but don’t let your digital guard down13 July 2022
- UK Government publishes its response to a public consultation on AI and IP5 July 2022
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 20221 July 2022
- 23 practitioners at Zacco ranked in the IAM Patent 1000 for 2022!29 June 2022
- Karin Kärvling Søholt – Director of Strategic Alliances17 June 2022
- Financial Times: Zacco recognised as one of Europe’s Leading Patent Law Firms 202217 June 2022