Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine
28 October 2022
Star for Life is a Swedish non-profit organisation whose goal is the continued empowerment of children and teenagers, primarily of school age, through education, coaching and motivational strategies.
As a responsible business, our support of Star for Life is something that closely aligns with our values and, with their recent launch of a new initiative in Ukraine, Zacco is pleased to once again have the opportunity to partner with them.
Star for Life Ukraine are currently working with Ukrainian schoolchildren to improve their psychological wellbeing, mental health and self-esteem, and to support the development of IT skills. For the first time at Zacco, this cooperation also includes engaging our colleagues in our support, and we are organising collections of unused office and IT equipment that can be sent to Ukraine to accompany the financial and equipment donations made by the Zacco Group itself.
Zacco has previously been a partner of Star for Life in South Africa, having sponsored the Ezakheleni High School in South Africa from 2014 to 2020. Their approach was successful in equipping children and teenagers with the learning and tools necessary to take control of their own lives, and this was something that Zacco was proud to be able to support. Founded in 2005 as the Star for Life Maternity Project, their programme is now available in around 120 schools in South Africa and Namibia.
You can find out more about Star for Life Ukraine, and donate to this worthy cause, on their website at https://www.starforlife.org.ua
- The Zacco and Patent Nord Innovation Award 2023 goes to Micro Matic15 November 2023
- Four Zacco colleagues ranked as MIP Rising Stars 20235 October 2023
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP10 July 2023
- IAM Patent 2023 – Zacco ranked as a top IP firm, alongside 27 colleagues30 June 2023
- Zacco wins Nordic Firm of the Year 2023 at the Managing IP Awards!22 June 2023
- Hybrid IP Portfolio Management – webinar recording available19 June 2023
- IP Stars 2023 – Eighteen Zacco practitioners ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP22 May 2023
- Redemption notice Zacco A/S shares28 April 2023
- Zacco shortlisted in 11 categories at the Managing IP EMEA Awards 2023!28 April 2023