Zacco’s new online monitoring tool: Track and protect your brand worldwide
28 June 2018
Do you know if your brands and products are threatened by online infringement or just sold in a way that doesn’t align with your business? If someone sells products that look like yours? If your brand is used illegally or someone lures your customers to their own site pretending it is yours? Counterfeit sales, brand abuse and online traffic diversion are today a troubling global phenomenon. Ultimately, it undermines brands, products and market shares. Your answer might be that you don’t work with online brand monitoring as it is too costly and too much manual work. Let’s face it; It’s really hard to monitor +1000 market places or the entire web by yourself.
To solve this problem, Zacco now offers a new tool for digital brand protection monitoring. By using the broadest search capability service in the industry, our clients will now be able to track, analyze and enforce cases of online infringements all over the world.
With this tool you can:
- Take control on the actual usage of your brand where it is used most frequently – online!
- Take immediate action to enforce your rights with just one “click” – everything is automated in the tool
- Secure your most valuable assets on a daily basis with the broadest search capability in the industry – saving you both time and energy on handling each online issue manually
An active digital brand protection is crucial for your effective IP management, especially in industry verticals as fashion & retail, car accessories, consumer products and packaging, toys and medical devices.
While the classic watching services only detect “offline threats”, such as new trademark or domain name registrations, the monitoring service captures all potentially fraudulent online activity connected to a brand or several brands. It furthermore covers all online channels, and screens online marketplaces, social media platforms, worldwide websites and domains, and mobile app platforms on a daily basis, enabling you as a brand owner to act fast against all infringements and fraudulent activities.
The tool can be customized and scaled to meet your needs and budget whether you are a start-up or a multinational enterprise. A flexible and cost-effective solution that empowers you to protect your brand in the fast changing digital environment of today. Let’s act now!
If you want to know more about our new digital brand protection monitoring tool, please contact our consultants directly or email to email@example.com.Back to all news
- Zacco takes home Trademark Prosecution Firm of the Year for Sweden16 September 2022
- Vacation is a time to relax, but don’t let your digital guard down13 July 2022
- UK Government publishes its response to a public consultation on AI and IP5 July 2022
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 20221 July 2022
- 23 practitioners at Zacco ranked in the IAM Patent 1000 for 2022!29 June 2022
- Karin Kärvling Søholt – Director of Strategic Alliances17 June 2022
- Financial Times: Zacco recognised as one of Europe’s Leading Patent Law Firms 202217 June 2022
- Zacco awarded Scandinavian Firm of the Year 2022 for Patents by Managing IP16 June 2022
- Camilla Rendal Nielsen ranked as one of the Top 250 Women in IP30 May 2022
- 15 Zacco Attorneys ranked as IP Stars for 20223 May 2022