Zacco’s Stockholm office has moved to new premises
22 April 2022
Today the Zacco office in Stockholm relocates to its new address in Löjtnantsgatan 21, just a stone’s throw from where it used to be in Valhallavägen. The office building originally dates to the 1960’s, but has been newly renovated and now lives up to all contemporary requirement, leaving visitors with a modern and pleasant impression.
“We hope our colleagues will appreciate the new office” Regional Director Erik Treskog comments. “We remain in the same area, right in the heart of Stockholm, which means our staff can stick to their well-known routes and metro station. The advantage of such a move is that we have now gathered all of our employees on the same floor, rather than spread out across several floors as they were before. We have maintained a high degree of flexibility post-pandemic but, as more colleagues return to the office, we want to encourage social interaction so we have focused on creating a collaborative environment, with inviting and open common areas for socialising and shared activities.”
Are you interested in getting a peek at the new location on Löjtnantsgatan?
Just schedule a meeting or an informal coffee with one of our attorneys on-site, and come and see the new office for yourself. You should also keep your eyes open for an invitation to our housewarming After Work event, with an opportunity to register following soon. Stay tuned and check out this website and social media channels regularly for more information. Our colleagues in Stockholm are looking forward to meeting you in person, whether you are a client or business partner.Back to all news
- EU Trademark applications drop to lowest rate since 201922 March 2023
- New Associate Patent Attorney x 2: Welcome, Markus Engstrand and Tobias Viskers6 March 2023
- The Unified Patent Court and Unitary Patent system officially starts 1st June 2023!17 February 2023
- MetaBirkin Result provides early case law in growing area of NFT infringements15 February 2023
- WTR 1000 2023 ranks Zacco and 19 colleagues7 February 2023
- Zacco welcomes two Digital Brand experts to the team: Alexander Karlsson and Renaud Permezel26 January 2023
- Copyright chaos creates Christmas classic22 December 2022
- Season’s Greetings 202216 December 2022
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022