Zacco’s Stockholm office has moved to new premises
22 April 2022
Today the Zacco office in Stockholm relocates to its new address in Löjtnantsgatan 21, just a stone’s throw from where it used to be in Valhallavägen. The office building originally dates to the 1960’s, but has been newly renovated and now lives up to all contemporary requirement, leaving visitors with a modern and pleasant impression.
“We hope our colleagues will appreciate the new office” Regional Director Erik Treskog comments. “We remain in the same area, right in the heart of Stockholm, which means our staff can stick to their well-known routes and metro station. The advantage of such a move is that we have now gathered all of our employees on the same floor, rather than spread out across several floors as they were before. We have maintained a high degree of flexibility post-pandemic but, as more colleagues return to the office, we want to encourage social interaction so we have focused on creating a collaborative environment, with inviting and open common areas for socialising and shared activities.”
Are you interested in getting a peek at the new location on Löjtnantsgatan?
Just schedule a meeting or an informal coffee with one of our patent, trademark and design attorneys on-site, and come and see the new office for yourself. You should also keep your eyes open for an invitation to our housewarming After Work event, with an opportunity to register following soon. Stay tuned and check out this website and social media channels regularly for more information. Our colleagues in Stockholm are looking forward to meeting you in person, whether you are a client or business partner.Back to all news
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP10 July 2023
- IAM Patent 2023 – Zacco ranked as a top IP firm, alongside 27 colleagues30 June 2023
- Zacco wins Nordic Firm of the Year 2023 at the Managing IP Awards!22 June 2023
- Hybrid IP Portfolio Management – webinar recording available19 June 2023
- IP Stars 2023 – Eighteen Zacco practitioners ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP22 May 2023
- Redemption notice Zacco A/S shares28 April 2023
- Zacco shortlisted in 11 categories at the Managing IP EMEA Awards 2023!28 April 2023
- Lone Prehn announced as one of the Top 250 Women in IP – 202327 April 2023
- ZACCO A/S – Notice of extraordinary general meeting19 April 2023