DI Digital Startup Tour is soon over: Who will win?
8 November 2018
Last night, the Di Digital Startup Tour had its last regional stop at Moriska Paviljongen in Malmö. As a main partner of the tour, Zacco has been travelling around the country with Di and has been looking for the next big Swedish tech success story. We had well-directed events in Stockholm, Luleå, Linköping, Gothenburg and Malmö, where a total of 35 startups were pitching before a jury of investors and an interested and knowledgeable audience.
Flow Neuroscience won the regional competition in Malmö and got the last ticket for the final. Congratulations! Great prizes are at stake, such as one million SEK in advertisement money from Bonnier and a customized IP analysis from Zacco on how to move forward with and protect their intellectual property from a 360° perspective including cybersecurity and software issues.
The other startups that already have qualified for the final in Stockholm on November 28 are:
- Mimbly (winner Female Founders)
- Medituner (winner Health Tech Pitch Day)
- Kognity (winner Stockholm)
- Exeri (winner Luleå)
- Skira (winner Linköping)
- Swedish Algae Factory (winner Gothenburg)
More information on the Di Digital Startup Tour is available here. If you want to join Tech-Sweden and be in the audience at the final in Stockholm, please register here. Additionally, Di Digital is continuously reporting from the Startup Tour, and you have access to all articles (in Swedish) here.Back to all news
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022
- Meet Amin and Navid, our newly authorised EPA’s at the Gothenburg office6 October 2022
- Five colleagues announced as MIP Rising Stars 2022!4 October 2022
- Zacco takes home Trademark Prosecution Firm of the Year for Sweden16 September 2022
- Vacation is a time to relax, but don’t let your digital guard down13 July 2022
- UK Government publishes its response to a public consultation on AI and IP5 July 2022
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 20221 July 2022
- 23 practitioners at Zacco ranked in the IAM Patent 1000 for 2022!29 June 2022
- Karin Kärvling Søholt – Director of Strategic Alliances17 June 2022