DI Digital Startup Tour is soon over: Who will win?
8 November 2018
Last night, the Di Digital Startup Tour had its last regional stop at Moriska Paviljongen in Malmö. As a main partner of the tour, Zacco has been travelling around the country with Di and has been looking for the next big Swedish tech success story. We had well-directed events in Stockholm, Luleå, Linköping, Gothenburg and Malmö, where a total of 35 startups were pitching before a jury of investors and an interested and knowledgeable audience.
Flow Neuroscience won the regional competition in Malmö and got the last ticket for the final. Congratulations! Great prizes are at stake, such as one million SEK in advertisement money from Bonnier and a customized IP analysis from Zacco on how to move forward with and protect their intellectual property from a 360° perspective including cybersecurity and software issues.
The other startups that already have qualified for the final in Stockholm on November 28 are:
- Mimbly (winner Female Founders)
- Medituner (winner Health Tech Pitch Day)
- Kognity (winner Stockholm)
- Exeri (winner Luleå)
- Skira (winner Linköping)
- Swedish Algae Factory (winner Gothenburg)
More information on the Di Digital Startup Tour is available here. If you want to join Tech-Sweden and be in the audience at the final in Stockholm, please register here. Additionally, Di Digital is continuously reporting from the Startup Tour, and you have access to all articles (in Swedish) here.Back to all news
- Managing IP Awards 2024 – Zacco shortlisted across 14 categories!19 February 2024
- WTR 1000 2024 sees 29 colleagues ranked alongside recognition for Zacco7 February 2024
- Almost €16 billion lost to counterfeiters between 2018-2021 within EU clothing, cosmetic and toy sectors30 January 2024
- Season’s Greetings 202315 December 2023
- New requirements enter force in February 2024 for those sending emails to Gmail Accounts4 December 2023
- Lone Prehn receives the Client Choice Award 2024 for Trademarks in Denmark30 November 2023
- The Zacco and Patent Nord Innovation Award 2023 goes to Micro Matic15 November 2023
- Four Zacco colleagues ranked as MIP Rising Stars 20235 October 2023
- EPO’s ten day postal rule abolished2 October 2023
- Zacco ranked as a Top Tier Patent Prosecution firm 2023 by Managing IP10 July 2023