DI Digital Startup Tour is soon over: Who will win?
8 November 2018
Last night, the Di Digital Startup Tour had its last regional stop at Moriska Paviljongen in Malmö. As a main partner of the tour, Zacco has been travelling around the country with Di and has been looking for the next big Swedish tech success story. We had well-directed events in Stockholm, Luleå, Linköping, Gothenburg and Malmö, where a total of 35 startups were pitching before a jury of investors and an interested and knowledgeable audience.
Flow Neuroscience won the regional competition in Malmö and got the last ticket for the final. Congratulations! Great prizes are at stake, such as one million SEK in advertisement money from Bonnier and a customized IP analysis from Zacco on how to move forward with and protect their intellectual property from a 360° perspective including cybersecurity and software issues.
The other startups that already have qualified for the final in Stockholm on November 28 are:
- Mimbly (winner Female Founders)
- Medituner (winner Health Tech Pitch Day)
- Kognity (winner Stockholm)
- Exeri (winner Luleå)
- Skira (winner Linköping)
- Swedish Algae Factory (winner Gothenburg)
More information on the Di Digital Startup Tour is available here. If you want to join Tech-Sweden and be in the audience at the final in Stockholm, please register here. Additionally, Di Digital is continuously reporting from the Startup Tour, and you have access to all articles (in Swedish) here.Back to all news
- EU Trademark applications drop to lowest rate since 201922 March 2023
- New Associate Patent Attorney x 2: Welcome, Markus Engstrand and Tobias Viskers6 March 2023
- The Unified Patent Court and Unitary Patent system officially starts 1st June 2023!17 February 2023
- MetaBirkin Result provides early case law in growing area of NFT infringements15 February 2023
- WTR 1000 2023 ranks Zacco and 19 colleagues7 February 2023
- Zacco welcomes two Digital Brand experts to the team: Alexander Karlsson and Renaud Permezel26 January 2023
- Copyright chaos creates Christmas classic22 December 2022
- Season’s Greetings 202216 December 2022
- Lone Prehn wins Client Choice Awards 2022 for Trademarks in Denmark15 November 2022
- Zacco supports and partners with Star for Life Ukraine28 October 2022